Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19: A Nᴇᴡ Fᴀᴄᴇ

JENASSIA'S POV
Time: 6:45am
It's been about 2 weeks since I found out my mother was lying to me and most of all my Dad doesn't know anything about my mother drugging me. I'm still stuck on that fact...just thinking about the drugging makes me cringe.

But out of all that, I manage to keep thinking about how my Dad would react when I tell him. Yea I'm telling my Dad.

"What are you thinking about?"Michael asks while lifting his eyebrows. Making me break out of my thoughts.

"How I'm going to tell my Dad about my Mom"I sigh.

"Just tell him or help him find out on his own" he insists.

"No...wait that could work" I smile. "I know Shawty I'm smart," he says pointing to his head.

"Whatever" I chuckle.

"When you say 'whatever' you just trying to say  'you a smart ass nigga no cap" He smirks. "You a funny ass nigga" I chuckle. "Haha so funny" he laughs sarcastically.

"So are you excited to go back to school tomorrow?"

"Yea...but imma beat Tatiana's ass right after I beat yours, "I say smiling.

"My ass?" he chuckles. "Yea your ass nigga the fuck"I chuckle. "Nah you ain't gonna beat nothing Shawty" he challenges. "Oh really come here" I beckon.

"How about after you get out of the hospital we fight Aight?" he smiles. "Aight bet"I giggle.

"I can't wait to see Jaylinn and Kacey. I miss them so much"

"I'm sure they miss you too" he smiles. Just talking about school makes me think about another thirsty bitch AKA Michelle.

"Michael?"

"Yes?"

"Has Michelle made any moves on you while I was gone?" I say clenching my jaw.

"Yes," he says slowly. As I was about to open my mouth to say something he interrupts me.

"BUT...but I ain't talk to her" he assures me. I'm not mad at him because at least he told the truth, unlike Devon would have ever done.

"You know I might just get suspended on my day back," I say folding my hands.

"You ain't gonna fight her right?" he asks hinting 'right'.

"I'm not gonna make any promises...I...I just don't like girls that try to make moves on you"I say truthfully.

"I know...but you can trust that I won't get with any of them."

"It's not you, I don't trust....it's them crusty ass bitches bro," I say flailing my arms. He nods his head and chuckles.

"You stupid, you know that?" he says while chuckling.

"You stupider"I smile.

"Nah Shawty"

"Yea," I insist.

"No," he says playfully.

"Umm yes.."

"Umm No," he says shaking his head.