Iɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ

I guess I could never have found myself in this predicament. My life always has been full of surprises but this...THIS was just different.

My mind is filled with stress not knowing what the purpose of my life is and what my role is.

I never would have thought I would end up being here.

*•*

It's nice to have a twin, he's always looking out for me and making sure I'm safe. So needless to say, my twin brother Davion and I are super close and we have a pretty stable sibling bond.

Even though we shared the womb, we aren't all that alike, which is one of the many common misconceptions we endure.

As for relationships thus far I am single, and I'd like to say I'm taking my time. I don't like rushing into things. It makes me feel overwhelmed.

I'm on a relationship break, I wouldn't say I'm focusing on myself because I've always have been trying to do that.  I'm on a relationship break due to my ex boyfriend Devon. We had broken up a few months back.

Which I don't regret, I am proud of myself for finally doing it. The relationship I had with him was toxic. Its always crazy to be reminded of the fact that I did love him at one point in my life.

I was mindless enough to stay through the things he's mentally and physically put me through.

However, I've grown and matured and I will forever know my worth when it comes down to any future relationships.

I first met my best friends Kacey and Jaylinn, in the first grade. Ever since then we've been inseparable.

Speaking of Jaylinn, I know her and Davion have a lil thing for each other. It's rather obvious, I saw them kiss not too long ago, they ain't that slick.

They're not even slick

The rest is unknown, I just guess we'll have to see.

———————————————————————————-Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter!😊
VOTE!!!