Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18: #Bʟᴀᴄᴋ Lɪᴠᴇs Mᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ

#BLACKLIVESMATTER#JUSTICEFORGEORGEFLOYD#STOPKILLINGUS#FTP (The bad ones/racist ones)

#BLACKLIVESMATTER
#JUSTICEFORGEORGEFLOYD
#STOPKILLINGUS
#FTP (The bad ones/racist ones)

(Warning: This chapter contains sensitive language and showcases what has happened in the world. This includes Police Brutality. If you don't feel comfortable reading this chapter that is okay❤️)

LENNY'S POV
Time:5:00am

I woke up to the sound of my dumbass alarm, not to mention I'm super tired. I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face. As usual, I put on some workout clothes and grabbed my gym bag. I made sure to get my AirPods, a Gatorade, my phone, and apply some deodorant.

I had gone downstairs to the kitchen to grab myself a yogurt and head outside. Locking the door behind me with my keys I started to run down the block.

I put one airport in and played B.O.M.B.S by Fabolous. I only put one in because AirPods are noise canceling.

Running down a few blocks I seen the police sitting at the corner. I slowly started moving away from them, the police will try to stop anybody they think is 'suspicious' or a 'threat' but I knew better than to go over there, especially at this hour.

As I was backing away a black man came running like I was, and around the block towards the police. I was praying they would leave him alone on his morning run peacefully but no they just had to stop him.

"Excuse me sir, but may I ask what are you doing at this hour?" one of the policemen said. I pulled out my phone just in case. I pressed record and kept myself hidden but able to record what was going on.

"I-I was just on my morning run sir," the man said politely.

"Well, why are you on a morning run huh? Is it because you going to sell drugs?" the other policeman asked stepping closer to the man.

"I'm afraid you have the wrong idea, sir, I'm on this morning run to start my day." the man replied.

"This is officer Lamont, we have a black male selling drugs" the officer talked into the radio.

"S-sir I-I'm not selling drugs, I'm simply on my morning run," the man said.

"Mhmm sure, get on the ground"officer Lamont said pushing the man on the floor. The other officer helped him and held his hands behind his back.

"Give me your hands," officer Lamont said. I made sure to zoom in on the man's hands. They were being held back by the other officer.

"He's resisting, "the officer said, he then took out a taser and tased the man. The man was crying on the floor.

"P-please I have a family let me go" he sobbed. The officers didn't listen and they continued to tase him. A few people started crowding around them.

"LET HIM GO" a woman yelled. A lot more people started taking out their phones and recording it. Since other people started crowding around I got closer to the scene.

They continued to tase him until he eventually stopped moving. A tear had rolled down my face, and people were crying and yelling. I stopped recording and went on live. After a few people started joining I began to speak.

"Listen, I was just on my morning run like every morning, this man right here who is now dead by the police was doing the same as I was. But they accused him of going to sell drugs. They stopped the man and started asking him questions which the man politely answered.

Officer Lamont then said on his damn radio, that—t-that this man was selling, and then the man politely explained for the second time that he was just on his morning run.

Letting you all know that this happened around 5:00 am this morning. The officer who I think is named Tate. Was holding back the man's hands. Officer Lamont then said give me your hands. But the man couldn't give him his hands due to officer Tate holding his hands back. Officer Lamont then said that he was resisting. They began to tase the man. The man then said he had a family and to please let him go. But they kept tasing the poor man."I said wiping my tears angrily.  

A woman came up to me and rubbing my back. She looked at me and nodded her head.

"I know, and I'm glad you got it on video and can tell the story of this poor man," she said wiping a few of her tears. I turned the camera around on the live and showed the police over the body still teasing him. The ambulance arrived and took the poor man's body into the car and drove off. The policeman was yelling at people to back up.

"HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING" a man yelled. Many agreed with him including me.

"WHERE ARE THE DRUGS? WHERE IS IT? HUH?"Another woman yelled.

"THERE IS NO DRUGS THAT WAS THEIR EXCUSE TO KILL HIM"I yelled.

MICHAEL'S POV
Time: 6:00am

I woke up to my alarm and turned on my phone. I then saw the Instagram notification that Lenny was on live. I clicked on his life and saw the police and ambulance.

"What the hell is going on"I said in a groggy voice. I then left the live and texted Lenny.

                                     Today 6:02am
Me: Yo what happened?
Me: You good?
Lenny💀: The damn police just killed another innocent black man
Me: Man Fuck the Police
Me: What they say happened this time
Lenny💀: they said that the man was selling drugs and he was 'resisting' arrests
Me: They stay using that same accusation
Lenny💀: Fr and that ain't even happen
Lenny💀: I was here the whole time from start to finish
Lenny💀: all the man did was go on his morning walk
Me: It's a damn shame
Me: Did you get a recording
Lenny💀: Yea I got one
Me: good make sure you post it
Lenny💀: Definitely will, I about had enough of this police Brutality bullshit
Me: Fr💯

I shook my head in disappointment and sighed. It's always something, This is why I don't go outside. This is why I have a peaceful place.

I don't wanna see this happen in the world. It's crazy how one day could be so different from another. I wish for once in this life people were treated as equals and people weren't killing or discriminating against each other for skin color or race. It's not even close to being right and it never will be.

LENNY'S POV
TIME:5:00am

As I was running I had seen the police at the end of the block. I stopped running and I slowly went away to stay hidden so they couldn't see me. But I could still see them. A man came running but I stopped him and he looked at me confused.

"Listen, man, those cops are gonna stop you, so I suggest you don't go this way. Those particular cops always come around here starting stuff especially people of color" I said to the man. The man nodded his head and smiled.

"Thank you got telling me man, I appreciate it, "the man said dapping me up. I nod and watched the man run back from where he came from. I smiled in satisfaction.

Crisis averted. I then ran back to my house and got ready for school.

———————————————————————————
I hope you enjoyed this chapter❤️
Vote🥰
Comment😉
And follow me😌
Stay safe y'all especially during these times❤️.
(P.s if y'all didn't get it, Lenny imagined what could happen if he didn't stop the man, so when he did stop the man he saved him, he also imagined Michael's part)
-S🌸
This is dedicated to those who died from Police Brutality

R.I.P🕊