their reaction to you saying 'i love you' for the first time (dialogue)

OMORI
H-huh? You... love me? Really? Wow. I... I can't remember the last time somebody w-who wasn't family said that to me. 'I love you'. Well... I-I love you too.

(DREAM) KEL
Oh! You love me? That's pretty neat, because I love you too!! I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I LOVE YOUUU!! You're so cute!!

(DREAM) AUBREY
Really? Aww, YN! I love you too! It's nice to be told that you're loved, isn't it? It really makes me happy. Aw, you're smiling! I like it when you smile!

(DREAM) HERO
Ahaha, now where did that come from? Well, it is an honour to be loved by someone so wonderful, really. Ow, I'm sorry, I'll quit it, haha. Well, I love you too, with all my heart!

(DREAM) BASIL
E-eh?! W-wow, I don't think I've... ever been told that someone loves me like... You know, like that. W-well, I... love you too, YN! J-just stop it, though, I'm getting embarrassed!

MARI
Hm? Ahaha, I love you too! You're really special to me, you know. You fit right in, you're doing so well. They all like you, too! But, none of them'll like you as much as I do!

SUNNY
...Love? You love me? Wow... I've never really been in l-love before. Am I doing it right? Would you like me to say it back? Alright then, I love you too, and I promise that I mean every word of that.

KEL
You love me?! You actually love me!! That's amazing! I love love! I love being in love! And, I love my love the most. Hehe, you know I love teasing you. I love you too, doll. Geez... I've got a lotta love to give, haven't I?

AUBREY
H-huh? You w-what? Love, huh... T-that's so dumb, love's stupid- Sorry, YN, I'm not really good at this. But... if I have to say something, I should say that... I love you too.

HERO
Well, that's a relief, because I love you too. Wow... you're so beautiful, you know. I picked the right person to love. And, I'm certainly sure you picked the right person too. Haha, you know I'm kidding.

BASIL
Y-you... I mean... When you say- Geez, this is hard. Well, I-I'm just going to try a-and say what I really feel, so I'm sorry if I mess it up. I... I l-love you too. Was that okay?

CAPTAIN SPACEBOY
You... love me? Whoa, that's new. I haven't loved anyone since Sweetheart... but you're much sweeter. I love you too, YN, I love you the most out of everyone!

SWEETHEART
Hm, of course you do! It's me, after all! B-but... do you really love me? You do? You do! Oh, wow! Well, I guess that means I have to tell you that I love you too... And I do, of course!

This one was so wholesome to do aaa 🥰🥰🥰
That's all for now! Catch you on the flip side, trash gremlins!
- Trashbag