songs they'd sing to you

OMORI
La Jolla - Wilbur Soot
His voice is pretty low, breathy and quiet, and he likes it when you can lay on his chest and listen closely to both his voice and heartbeat.

(DREAM) KEL
I Love You Too Much - Diego Luna
He's not that fabulous at singing, but he's decent and tries his best. He totally grabs you and forces you to dance with him as he sings. As author, I dub it canon. He also really likes to stop randomly at the worst places in the song to give you kisses.

(DREAM) AUBREY
Sugar Rush - Addison Grace
Aubrey's voice is sweet and small. She's not all that confident with singing, but she does when you're together alone. She gives you hugs and sings into your shoulder.

(DREAM) HERO
Line Without a Hook - Ricky Montgomery
He has a strong, confident and deep singing voice. I'm just gonna say... hERO WITH A GUITAR, SINGING THIS SONG TO YOU AND STOPPING, CHUCKLING IN EMBARRASSMENT IF HE MESSES UP

(DREAM) BASIL
Talk To Me - cavetown
His voice is a little shaky because he's nervous, but it's sweet and smooth after he calms down. He likes to sing this to you when you're upset to help you relax. Also, Basil's a cavetown stan, fight me.

MARI
Hopelessly Devoted To You - Olivia Newton-John
Mari has the most beautiful singing voice known to man and anyone who thinks otherwise is wrong. She holds you in her arms and sways back and forth as she sings, looking you in the eyes as she strokes your hair.

SUNNY
Everything Stays - Olivia Olson
His voice is deep and quiet, but he gets louder if he's either alone or with one or two people he trusts more than life itself, sometimes to the point of belting. He thinks he's not good. (He is, he really is.)

KEL
Dear Prudence - The Beatles
Kel has a nice singing voice, with good range and good variations in volume. He loves to sing you to sleep, decreasing in volume the more tired you get. Somehow, he always knows what makes you sleepy.

AUBREY
Burning Pile - Mother Mother
Aubrey's not all that confident with singing in front of people, but you're slowly helping her along because she has the voice of an aNGEL. But, right now, she'll only do it if it's just you two, and you respect that.

HERO
Runaway - AURORA
His voice is magical. Literally magical. He took voice lessons when he was younger, and his voice is absolutely charming; he's like a siren. He'll randomly start singing out of the blue. And, he does do the little voice things AURORA does.

BASIL
Hidden In The Sand - Tally Hall
He's not all that confident yet, but his voice is cute! It's nice and small, very relaxing. If he's doing something like helping Polly out with cooking, he'll start singing out of habit. When you compliment him, he apologises for the unnecessary noise, although it's nice.

CAPTAIN SPACEBOY
I Want Nothing More - Jamie Lynne
...Yes, I did that. His voice is versatile and melodious, being nice to listen to while you're both working. He originally dedicated this song to Sweetheart, but he's over her now. Besides, he has many a sweeter time with you.

SWEETHEART
Buttercup - Jack Stauber
Her voice is nice! She's confident, so she'll sing wherever and whenever. But, the songs she likes the most are the ones she can share with you. Even the simplest times, like when you're brushing her hair or if you're falling asleep together, mean so much in her opinion.

This one was so cute aaa <3
But just like... imagine their singing voices, it's so wholesome my heart can and will combust
That's all for now! Catch you on the flip side, trash gremlins!
- Trashbag