what they'd cook for you

OMORI
He's not that much of a chef, but he'd try his best and make you a fresh sandwich. Sometimes, it'll be toasted! Ah well, it's the thought that counts.

(DREAM) KEL
I'm gonna be upfront: Kel is a surprisingly good chef. Hero taught him a few recipes, but he can only make a few. He can make homemade pizza like nobody can, though!

(DREAM) AUBREY
She doesn't cook as much as she bakes. With Hero and Mari as honorary siblings, she's mastered a fair few recipes. But, cupcakes are her favourites because she likes to decorate.

(DREAM) HERO
Name it, the man can cook it. Hero's a chef in the making, and he loves to try out recipes with you. They always end up tasting like little bites of heaven, though!

(DREAM) BASIL
He likes to make pastries, and he's really good at it! He enjoys making large batches for you and his friends. But, everyone agrees that his cinnamon rolls are superb.

MARI
She can cook quite well, with a lot of practice under her belt. But, she likes to stick with simple things, so her go-tos are often things like pasta or toasties.

SUNNY
He's better at cooking than Omori, but his repertoire is still small. And, he's surprisingly good with barbecues. Often times, though, he stays simple with basic meals.

KEL
Much like Hero, he's a good cook. He can make a fairly wide range of meals. But, if it contains meat and tomatoes, he's an expert. His lasagne is the solution to all the world's issues.

AUBREY
She's not a great chef, in all honesty. She can make you something like toast, order something or heat up food, but she burns most food she makes. A for effort, ig.

HERO
Hero's studying to become a chef, of course he's gonna make you something amazing! Every time he has to make dinner, he gets really ott. (it's always tasty though!)

BASIL
After the accident, Basil took up cooking to take his mind off of things. He can now make all sorts of warm meals, like pot pies and roasts. He also makes amazing mashed potato.

CAPTAIN SPACEBOY
He's not too bad of a chef! He's discovered a bunch of recipes in his adventures, and he uses tons of exotic foods to make meals. They always have a pretty interesting taste.

SWEETHEART
She doesn't often cook, but she wanted to make you something so she got the moles to teach her. Whatever it was didn't look all that appetising, but it tasted surprisingly good!

ALRIGHT WE AT 99.5K NOW WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL
ALRIGHT SO HERE'S A CHAPTER
IM GOINF TO HAVE A STROJE IM AMASZIED
THATS ALL FOR NOW! CATCH YOU ON THE FLIP SIDE, TRASH GREMLINS!
- TRASHBAG