if someone hurts yn/if yn is physically injured

OMORI
Run. That's all I have to say. He will track down whoever had the aUDACITY TO HURT HIS PARTNER AND DEFEAT THEM IN COMBAT WITH HIS SHINY STEAK KNIFE. Then, he'll promptly come back to take care of you.

(DREAM) KEL
He'll check in with you and make sure you're all okay. He'll ask Hero's help sometimes, he's not all that good at medical care. And then, he'd track down whoever hurt you and have 'a friendly little chat'. They won't bother you again after that.

(DREAM) AUBREY
She'd yell at whoever hurt you, chasing them down until they bugger off. After she's finished doing that, she'll take you back to Neighbour's Room for cuddles.

(DREAM) HERO
He'd have a rational conversation with whoever hurt you, making them apologise to you. Then, he'd carry you home (even if the injury was tiny) and bake you cookies. (A/N: get me a man like hero damn-)

(DREAM) BASIL
He'd apologise to you, even if he didn't do anything, and then he'd tell the others about who hurt you, politely asking them to hunt them down. Then, he'd give you lots of hugs and make you a flower crown to cheer you up.

MARI
She'd be mature and not go after the person who hurt you. Instead, she'd clean any major wounds, putting band-aids over them, and she'd give you hugs and kisses to make the injury better.

SUNNY
With Sunny, it all depends on how mad he is at the person. If he's not all that upset, he'd ask you if you're alright, then help you get cleaned up and perform tasks you may not be able to do. If he is mad, though, that's one of the only times he yells.

KEL
He shouts at whoever hurt you for a while, sometimes getting hurt himself. Then, he'd help you to get to somewhere with things to patch you both up... and maybe steal one or two of Hero's treats for you both... you know, to numb the pain.

AUBREY
She'd get mad. When I say mad, I mean mad. She'd send the rest of the gang out to chase after them and make their life miserable. Then, she'd cuddle you, purely because she doesn't know what else to do.

HERO
He'd raise his voice at them, telling whoever it was to grow up... or, if he's mad, to *I'll let you fill in the blank for yourself*. After that, he'd follow you around for a while to make sure nobody else hurts you.

BASIL
He's not all that good at standing up for himself, but he'll help you to get back to either your or his house, where (against your wishes, cos you're iNdEpEnDeNt) he helps you patch up your injuries.

W-what's this? TRIPLE UPLOAD!!1! Ayo, guess what, I have motivation for once! I have one more date oneshot to go, that's pretty poggers! And, I'm still taking requests, so if there's anything you'd like me to write, one-shot or scenario, by all means, request away!
That's all for now! Catch you on the flip side, trash gremlins!
- Trashbag