how they acted around you (pre confession)

OMORI
He acted quiet and reserved (well, duh, it's omori), but he occasionally just dissociated and stared at you. When you noticed him, he'd apologise before going back to whatever task he was doing.

(DREAM) KEL
Kel occasionally dropped hints here and there that he liked you, but you were too oblivious to notice them. Sometimes, he'd have freudian slips, and that made him embarrassed.

(DREAM) AUBREY
She acted normally, but she occasionally made remarks such as calling you cute, or she surprised you with hugs from behind and things like that.

(DREAM) HERO
He acted fairly flirty around you, making all sorts of jokes. He also attempted what he was told about what people would find attractive.

(DREAM) BASIL
He did get kinda flustered around you, and he often looked like a walking tomato when you were near. If you got too close, he'd often make an excuse to run away and calm down.

MARI
She acted as she normally would to all of the others. But, she complimented you more than she would the others. You thought she had no idea that you liked her, but she knew. It's Mari, after all.

SUNNY
Sunny knew he'd end up falling for you from the start, so he was admittedly shy, but you managed to coax him into speaking to you. And, he smiled at you when you weren't looking.

KEL
Kel would flirt with you all of the time. He'd make all sorts of romantic jokes, and he'd make excuses to hang out with you, such as lying that he had rolled on his ankle so he could sit out while the others played.

AUBREY
She was completely clueless that you liked her, and she just treated you like a newbie to the gang. But, considering you knew her before, she opened up to you a little more. She sensed something rare and special about you.

HERO
You had no idea that he existed until he asked you out. But, he noticed you joking around with your friends one day, and he was smitten. So, occasionally, he looked up from his page to watch you from afar.

BASIL
He got a lot more flustered around you, and he felt like he could talk to you about anything. At first, he had no clue why, so he consulted Polly. Eventually, she told him what was up, and he realised how much he thought about you.

CAPTAIN SPACEBOY
He got distracted very easily, often zonking out and letting you consume his mind. He also used to vent to the others on the ship, making them get together and discuss whatever they had learned, and it became their main source of entertainment.

SWEETHEART
She'd get jealous if you were spending time with basically anybody else other than her. She originally just thought it was because you were her first friend in a while. But, after the realisation, it embarrassed her to no end.

THERE WE GO, NEW CHAPTER!
Sorry for my recent absence, a lot has happened in my life recently that's made my motivation kinda just go "nah". But, I'm pushing through, cos this is my passion!
Another reason why I've been away recently is because I'm planning out a book of my own! Being an author is my dream, and this is the first step. I also have some characters who need development, so I thought it'd be fun to make an ask blog for them, and it's on my page now, titled 'oc ask blog! ~ character development project', so I'd appreciate it if you'd check that out!
Also... tHANKS FOR 39K!! WE'RE ALMOST AT 40K AND I'M SCREAMING THANK Y'ALL, YOU'VE CHANGED MY LIFE AND MADE THIS SH*TTY YEAR A LOT BETTER FOR ME!! <3
That's all for now! Catch you on the flip side, trash gremlins!
- Trashbag