they flirt with yn

OMORI
Omori held the wrinkled-up piece of paper in his hands, reading the scribbled phrase over again. It was a dumb idea. But, it was a dare, all dares are dumb ideas. He leaned over to tap your shoulder. You looked back at him and smiled.

"Oh, hey there, 'Mori!"

"Hello, YN. Are you the 16th president of... the United States of America?" You looked at him in confusion before he continued. "Because you look like... Babe-raham Lincoln to me. I-I don't get it, Kel, why is this romantic?"

Kel, who was a few feet behind him gave him a thumbs up and a big smile as you laughed.

"Let me guess, a dare?"

"Yeah," he mumbled, blushing and rubbing the back of his neck.

"I see. Well, I found it pretty cute." You leaned over and gave him a peck on the cheek, making him sit down behind you and  wrap you in his arms.

"Love you."

"Love you too."

(DREAM) KEL
You were sitting on the couch and reading a book. You were in your own little fantasy world, not paying attention to anything else. And, Kel being Kel, he was having none of it.

"YYYYNNNNN.... Come on, I'm so boooooored."

"Well, that isn't my problem, is it?"

"Come on," he pouted at you, draping himself across your lap, almost like how a cat does. "Pay attention to me! I'm so much cooler than a dumb book!"

"For your information, this 'dumb book' has a good storyline."

"Can I at least show you one thing?"

"Is it quick?" He nodded yes. "Fine, I'll let you have this one."

He immediately snapped up in excitement. He then placed one hand on the back of the couch, gripping your jaw with the other, smiling at you deviously before giving you a kiss so deep and forceful that you dropped the book onto the floor beneath you. After he pulled away, he caressed your cheek with his thumb.

"Just wanted to show you that. A little... something that I've been planning for a while."

"...You're such a dork."

"Love you too, jewel."

(DREAM) AUBREY
"Hey, Aubs? What are you gonna order?" You and Aubrey were out on another date, that time to a restaurant.

"Hmm..." She looked closer at the menu in front of her before looking into your eyes and winking. "I think I'll take a pizza. A pizza you, that is."

"A-Aubrey!!"

"I mean, you're probably desert, because you're so sweet."

"Aub-"

"Come on, gorgeous!" She pouted her bottom lip out at you. "Hershey's factories make millions of kisses every day, but I just want one!"

You leaned over the table and gave her a deep kiss before shrinking back into your seat, leaving her blushing red. "There you go."

"I love you so much, YN."

(DREAM) HERO
"YN! Come here, darling, I have to show you something!"

You were wandering around Snowglobe Mountain with him and the others for a winter picnic. The snow was spiralling down, making small white mounds on the ground.

"Did you know that all snowflakes are unique?" He snaked an arm around you, pulling you in closer by your waist and into a warm hug. He gave you a kiss on the cheek before nuzzling his face into the back of your hair with a satisfied hum. "Well, you're the most unique and beautiful snowflake I've ever met. And, I hope the only thing that'll melt will be your heart."