Chapter 15

This chapter contains: nothing bad!

《 Chapter 15, the blossom tree》

~flasback~

I herd my alarm go off and I turned it off. I layer on my side and continued sleeping

"SHADOW!" I jumped from the yelling and got up. I turned my head to see my roommate looking at me. He was as happy as a person can get when your where I live.

"Eh..?" I responded, half awake. He grabbed my wrist and forced me out of the bed.

"What? I need to sleep from last night" I responded, he could tell I was tired in my voice.

"Shadow, get dressed, I want to show you something" he said

I sighed and grabbed my uniform and headed the the bathroom to change. Soon leaving after getting ready he waited at the door frame. I made some hot tea and stared at him. He knew I was really tired. I wanted to test his patience since I really didn't feel like doing anything today.

"You need a biscuit with that, love?" He mocked my accent I had, which always pissed the bloody h#/l out of me. I cleaned up and grabbed a hair tie. He stepped out of the room and I closed the door behind us. We walked down the hall, I herd the noise of my footsteps on hard floors and the lanterns with fire in them cracked because of the wood. With the amazing walls of dark oak, it was nice.

"Where are we heading?" I said, looking down at my short friend.
"You'll see" he responded. He was acting like a squrreil, he seemed really exited. I realized that all the curtains were closed.

"What time is it?" I thought. He then suddenly grabbed my wrist and started dragging me down the stairs and to where the door is under the stair cases that leads out. I than realized it was dark out!
Before I could question him he dragged outside into the garden and brought me to the grass field where it goes a bit farther past my ankles. There were fireflies glowing threw the night sky and the moon shimmered. I smiled and I look down at him. He smiled, we sat down at the edge of the hill, under the one tree there. It was a blossom tree, I enjoyed them, but a part of me didnt....

Why?

I realized his hand was placed onto mine and I felt this weird feeling come over me. It happens alot when I'm doing something with him. My face started heating up. He looked at me and giggled a bit. When he laughed. It made me smile.

"For how much you look like a top, your such a bottom.?" He busted out laughing and it made my face go red. I wanted to say something I stuttered so much I couldn't talk.

"I'm sorry." He said. I nodded, I knew I couldn't respond. Even with it only me and him I feel too embarrassed to talk. He moved over closer to me and layed his head on my shoulder. I smiled and watch the stars shine.

"I see why you took me out here. But we always go out, whats diffrent?" I asked him.

"Well I herd mr blue and ms candle talk about this place nearby. A place that seem to be amazing.  Mr blue said it wasn't dangerous. I soon ran after that and I thought we could go look for it." He responded.

"Sure" I said. He took his head off my shoulder and we both got up and headed down the cliff. Carefully to find this place

~flasback over~

...

"Sabre, Listen. The reason I have been acting different is from the sprint world. My connection to it is growing meaning I'm slowly getting dragged to it. Its getting so strong im getting more focus on staying here than acting myself. Reasons for why I am not doing well" the winged clocked figure responded, lying a little to the one that demanded answers. The tensions between the two were high. They never got along.