Chapter 16

This chapter contains: language

《Chapter 16, useless》

Night pov

We have been at the lake for an hour now and.....

Nothing..

Nothing. Its the same lake. I kept looking and researching,

Nothing.

It started to piss me off i wasnt getting anything.

Rainbow POV

I was laying under a tree. Bored

We were here for i don't know how long. I look to see night rambling and pacing. She seemed angry, I realized she was similar to Sabre. Well, beside the machine obsession. I close my eyes for a second and herd a splash. I imidatly look to see night standing there. I saw that a stone was missing from the edge of the lake. I get up and walk over to her.

"Are you okay?" I asked

"Fine. Its just so stupid we have been here for" she started rambling again I stood near the lake and zoned out.

I than started to see bubbles like in a pot and I kept staring. I saw a tail or snake body moving.

"Ummmm night?" I asked.

"What?" She walked over and saw it.

Suddenly a huge disgusting thing rose from the lake probably 20 feet tall.
It had no eyes but a huge mouth. It roared and black goop came out of its mouth

"Run" night said and we grabbed our things and ran as fast as we could. She was really fast. I turn to see trees being knocked down in its path.
Night grabbed me by the wrist and dragged me to a different direction and we kept running, the monster behind our trail. I started getting the black goop off of me and night was doing the same. The creature was getting closer.

"Where are we going" I yelled. She didn't answer. She soon came to a halt to see a cliff.

" f*ck" I herd her say underneath her breath.

The creature surrendered us its huge scale body blocking all exist.
I took out the sword she gave me and she took out her axe.

The monster just froze. It didn't move at all. I started to hear clapping noises coming from on top of the cliff. I look up to see a weird figure wearing a weird golden helmet with jewels on it. It had multiple eyes and all with different colors. Black like the darks and with a weird tail piece with an eye on it.

"Hello night" his voice sounded echoy. I look at his mouth to see it wasnt moving.

All of its eyes moved towards me. Its eyes  turned red.

"How the f*ck are you here?" It said
Night stood somewhat away from me. I felt pressure in emotions and scared.
All of his eyes went back. But it seemed that all of them seem constantly changing colors.

"Wait...
You're that weird energy that I sent darks after. Its a Steve and there's seems to be one missing. You got here from the guardian. I never knew he had a connection here. I'll inform my little friend about it. It will be quite useful for plans." His voice was scary and insane. Kinda like hypno steves but way worse.
I guess he is the leader of the darks.

Great

Thats fine

oK

"What do want!" Night demanded

He smiled with his mouth.
Sudenly two claws went to both of my sides. It shook the ground causing night to be pushed.. Before I could run. The creature threw up this black stuff around me. I went to run through it but I herd night yell

"DONT MOVE! it will consume you if you step in it.

I stopped and stood still. Fear was the only feeling I had right now.

" I want to make a deal. If you and pat are able to get a connection to the Steve realm. If you don't. Well....

I think you know what will happen nightshade"

Him saying that my anxiety worse...
I couldn't see nights face.

'But they never will'
' they said its impossible'

'Whats going tom happen to me'

"You have a week. Here is  your One and only hint!
A person can protect all. They can be strong. But the  connection of friends is the strongest thing of all." He said.

"But until the time ends. I will be taking the little Steve." He paused

I felt useless.

Again

"Good luck"
Light suddenly flashed my eyes. Pain rushed threw my entire body. And I passed out from pain.

.....

"Sir. You called me"

"Yes, I need you to retrieve something for me"

" and what is that?"

" the book.
We need him to fall apart.
That book he has is the only way of stabling himself. If we get it, no one will trust him.they will fear him. He will fear himself again. While they try to help or trap him. We take it over from the inside out."

"I'll get that done "

________________________

Hey guys.

Sorry for not uploading
Its shorter than some. Some of my chapters will be shorter. Some longer.

Words: 841
(Sorry for how short it is.)