chapter 21

Thank you for 3k read!!!!
alot of my designs are changing. I will be creating a book were I make things base of of this au so if you want hints on to what happens then give it a look.

This chapter contains: gore

Chapter 21, the pain taker
Sabre pov

Time reached out their hand I reached out my non bleeding hand. My body was sore and aced. I could hear the bubbling of the lava. My hand wasn't reaching far enough. Time inched closer. I grabbed their hand.

"Sabre you have to give my your other hand so I can pull you out." Time informed.

I reached my other arm out. I bit my tongue to hide the pain in my arm. They gripped on. I let go of the rock. I fell my legs dangle off. I herd some of the rocks behind me fall. i look up at time Steve. as they pulled me up i felt the pain of my arm sting. I closed my eyes to hide it. I felt my body not land on solid rock floor of the cave but instead it was something else. i open my eyes to see my face right on top of times. i felt my face heat up. i didn't think it was from the lava. time groaned. their head moved towards me. I couldn't move. i felt frozen. i couldn't look away from them. i started to panic in my owned mine

what are you doing

move

this is embarrassing

stop staring you look like a creep sabre.

i heard a cough and it got me out of this weird phase. i got off of time. i didn't really feel the pain of my arm. I Offred my hand to time. they accepted than immediately let go.

"lets get you healed sabre" said Hypno the one that coughed.

" i can heal. i have to do it when Steve's get to the spirit world' the guardian said he wasn't looking alright. i realized he is gonna have to do that thing he did with time.

"you need to sit down to do it though sabre" he said walking towards me. it looked like Alex still wanted to talk to him. i sat down on a rock in the cave. my arm stung but i still couldn't get over what happened with time. guardian kneeled down and looked at me. He summoned one of those light crystals.

"i warn you this will feel odd alright?" he said. i nodded prepared for what will happen. my body started to glow with light. suddenly everything was gone. my wounds my arm just had dry blood all on it. my clothes' still had holes all through it but all my injures were gone. i looked up the guardian. he looked like he was in pain.

'are you alright?" i asked concern with what he did.

"im alright Sabre" he stood up.

"we should get out of this cave before that thing that attacked you comes back.' Alex said and we made our way back. i walked in silence beside time. we both looked in different direction trying to ignore what was happening. i realized how creepy the guardian can be. he always walks in the back. wearing a brown clock. huge white wings. not to mention how tall he is.
I didn't want to ask because it might get me into a rabbit hole I can't escape from.
The thought of how those shards heal started to wonder around in my head.Every time he uses them he looks like he is in pain. I should ask him but I think I need to get trust from, him. He and I don't really know each other that much. Well he knows about me but I don't know alot about him. I think helping him with the spirit world will help. We finally made it to the edge of the town. I think I should ask him now before I forget.

"Hey guardian can I ask you something?"

"Sure. What is it?" The other continued to go. They all seemed really tired.

"Well. You know how you heal using those shards. How does that work?" I asked.

" thats hard to explain sabre. I don't think you would like the answer ill give you." He said

I had a feeling with that.

"Alright." I sighed and headed back to my house. I headed to my room. I went to turn the nop.

Than out of nowhere I felt my code start glitching. The pain rushed over me like a wave. I bit my tongue and tried not to collapse. The pain wasn't going away. I felt my legs give out. I open my eyes and my vision was glitching. I herd someone but I couldn't identify who it was.

I turned my head to see time. I couldn't tell their expression from their mask.

"Sabre?! What's wrong?!"I herd their voice some what. I felt dizzy as the pain slowly drifted away. My vision started going worse and eventually my body gave up on not fainting.

Pat POV

i was finally finished with completing a plan on how i want to build this portal. blue Steve was already passed out. I think that's saying how long we have been doing this. i moved Blue over to a couch we head since we didn't really have any spare rooms. i went over to nights room and knocked on her door. she is always awake and i need to talk to her. well I just never get to talk to her anymore. she is always out doing things where I'm basically stuck in this cave. she answered.

"hi. we came up with a blueprint. you don't have to get started on the resources yet though." I walked in and she nodded.

I got a glance at an old photo.

"how did you get this old thing? especially the fact that it was only the four of us and the other people haven't arrived yet. that old man thought their would only be four. he was so wrong."

she laughed at the joke.

"yah. i had it on my when i- you know" she looked down

"yep. its so old it was when i had light brown hair and when I had that blue eye. gross. I look better now"

"and when I didn't get my scar. i never knew who stole the later photo when we were early teens."

"Hmm. Well I'm excited to see him again. He might even recognize me. "

"If it works"

"It will"

________

Im So Sorry for not uploading

and thank you guys so much for 3k reads like what the honk

anyway i will be uploading a story where its stuff involving this fanfic. so if you guys want designs and stuff than it will be there. i also have started an art book. their will be fanart and original stuff.

im also trying to come up with a schedule

right now i have been doing a lot.

Also will be writing an original story. be on a look out for that!!!!

Stay amazing!

Sol