Chapter 9

I frogot warnings of this story so if fixed that on the first chapter
These are the warnings
Language
Blood
Maybe use of alcohol and drugs
Abuse and self harm
I completely frogot to add this.. I made the first few chapters a while ago so I froget.
Sabre recently made a teir list. I agree most of it. But this is an au so somethings may be diffrent.
Every chapter will have warnings to this point

This chapter contains
Language and some blood

enjoy the chapter

guardian pov

I appeared into a void that was too familiar. I looked up and saw him.
Patrick, a close friend but died a horrible death. Seeing him drew tears to my eyes, I look down closing my eyes thinking it is just an illusion. I than feal two arms wrap around me.

"Stop." He said making me laugh knowing it was an illusion.
I open my eyes to see him to be surprised on how close he was to my face and I Slightly push him off of me

"Like always you can never take a hug" his response of me pushing him. Than I felt it....
It was still attached to him. I brushed it off as much as I can

"How are you here!?" I said. Stil in shock about seeing him again.. Than completely forgetting how my voice sounds. Patrick looks at me in shock
"What the h*ll happened to your voice! " Patrick replying to my voice surpised. I look at him wanting answers. Ignoring his question
"OH yah. I fainted... Thats how I got here. Before you reply with another question. I am dead, but im in this weird world with night... it doesn't make sense. Also two steves are there two. Congrats on being an amazing guardian" he taunted at the end.he paused

" how did you send them there?" He asked
"I don't know, I just opened portals for them to leave. Who are the steves there?" I asked this. I didn't even want to respond to the fact he made a joke of how i was being a terrible guardian.the steves probably explained how they got there and thats how he found out
"Rainbow and bluesteve." He paused. I was about to say something then he spoke over me.

"Wait! If you were able to open a portal where I am. maybe you can do it again and get us out. we can help with the entities. Clearly they are back." He responded he seemed hopefull. I was kinda thinking the same but I don't think I can do it.

"I was stressed and panicking. Then just decided to open random portals. Now that I think about it I could of done that in a better fashoin."

"I'll try" I replied in doubt
" I don't have alot of energy now but-" I was interrupted by a huge bunch of demonic noises. I covered my ears from how loud it was. Causing both of us to step away from each other. A creature appeared between us.

Looks like this but has spikes coming out of it as well

'They found it' I thought to my self
I look and saw Patrick was in more pain than me. This thing was the virus entity. Soon white started blocking my vision.
I screamed for Patrick and he Screamed for me.

I was where I was before I entered the mind scape. I had heavy breathing, I look at the yellow orb and the yellow light fainted into its normal state. I call back for the green steve

"Are you alright?" He asked coming back in and I nod saying im alright.
Green steve grabbed his healing supplies and sat down beside me. Then Starting the healing

Time steve pov (clock boi as been summoned)

A few weeks ago ( before the story started)

I sat there looking at my clocks, the ticks of each second calmed me, I never know why. I Keeping track of everything until something didn't seem right. But it wasn't coming from my clock, but came from somewhere else that i felt a connection to. I grabbed my clock mask, strapping it on. Than telaporting to it, it felt dark, sinister, evil. I look what was in front of me which looked like a halway with a gate way at the end with poles on either side of me going down to the door. I couldn't see it well but it was there. The area had vines on the walls and poles. With grass growing threw the cracks of the floor. I turn around and I see a huge clock. It had a huge rip in it like a void with cracks. I was in shock. I saw a pool of dry blood in front of the steps that led to the clock. The blood had dried black like stuff as well.

(Here is a photo of it)

There seem to be a dark energy, it was so dark and sinister

There seem to be a dark energy, it was so dark and sinister. Than I saw something glowing in the middle. I panicked, I didn't know what to do this was a rip in time. It could be any time. I turn around for one second and a herd a growl and sinister noises I turn around and...

( just kidding no cliff hanger)

A dark figure stood there surrounded by other things like creatures. I got in a fighting stance the biggest one that was taller than me had a crown. It raised its hand, smiling. and i felt a strangling in my neck in a choking way. I was rising from the ground in the air. I reach my hand to freeze them in time but not in time. I was thrown into a pole. It collapsing into me i hit the wall and rubble fell on me. The pain was horrible. I tried getting up but soon fainted.

_______________________________

Still a cliffhanger

Yah a chapter done
I'm sorry if it is a bit rushed
Also thank you for the 1k reads. I really appreciate the support.

Should I make a book with a alot of blooper like things?

Also favremytime will be here soo.
Its okay if you don't like the ship. we all have our diffrent ships and dat okay. I ship it in s.s and rainbow quest

Words: 1054
Sorry for all the gramer

Ra