chapter 10

#%&#*×<*;#* Pov

"We won't fail you"

I stared up in the hall room as he stared down at me and my friend.he says im not his friend but i am.. A lot of tubes and machine parts held him from getting destroyed from the inside out

"I know you won't flower. You may leave" he said his eight eyes glowed happily at me as he talked. I was greatuf he called me flower. Rocket and I started to leave when he called for my friend
"Not you. Stay but you may go flower"
I skipped away pretending to be happy. I turn the corner and listen to there conversation

"You know you aren't king, your below. I made you more powerful and you think youre king. Your not. I still am" his eyes glowed with anger

"That crown and cape  means nothing. Your still that child. I don't wear a crown for dress up. I wear it cause  I created everything that makes you who you are now. Im your leader, even if I can't move i still am more  powerful than you, I can change you in one second and feed you to the darks. Quar(koar) would love to see you suffer. You have so much potential and power. But you only use it as a way to show off." He paused I felt the burning of power and frustration.

"Your full of yourself! Your just a pathetic orphan child!" He yelled standing up. My friend jumped and bowed below him it caused me to jump. he sat back down with pain on him. I felt memories of arguing with someone, my love. but this happiness poured over it like a wave. I frogot why I was there and left.

3rd person

The figure kneeling rested the crown and cape infront of a machine throne..
"I'm s.sorry sir. I p.promise not to let you down" he said in fear of the mightier figure sitting in his machine throne.

"You better not." The large figure stated, he closed his eyes resting. The scared  creature left, tears ran down his face as he walked threw the halls of the base.

Guardian pov

I put on the new cloak I was provided, it was brown with a white outline. I soon realized my very large  and damage wings wouldn't fit in the cloak so they would heal and I started to panic. I herd the green steve talk to the others that walked in. while I was in the other room. I knew there was only one way of making it fit I put it on agian and my wings went threw the cloak, a burst of pain went threw me. I look in the mirror. I felt their faces appearing in the mirror and I held my head knocking them out of my mind. I took off the hood and moved my hair to see my glowing grey and white eyes with black markings under my eyes. They started at the very bottom and moved to a triangle. I tied up my hair to make it short. It was messy and out of sort, before I put the hood up I move my hair to hid my eyes. I pull up my hood up and tried my best to fold my wings. There were many attempts but pain and headacks came of me trying. pened the door. I was very weak and tired. I usually am but it was diffrent.

"Thank you.." overseer said he voice trailing off as he looked at me. Everyone saw my wings.they just stared, it soon became awkward.

"You have wings!" They all said exited. I gave a face of shock of there positive reaction

"Yes. I indeed do" I responded very tired

"Besides on how cool that is. How are you feeling?" Sabre asked.

"I'm perfectly fine. Thank you green steve." He smiled and nod

"You still need to rest to get fully healed"

"I will"

We left green steves home and headed to Sabre house. We entered the house. I saw hypno standing with Alex as they talked.
'I guess he ended up here. Thats good'  I thought to myself

"Hello guardian!" Alex greeted. Hypno just stood there and said nothing, he then smiled

(I changed hypnos personility idk why I just did)

"I never thought you would yell at someone guardian" he said. I stiffened up and just look down.

" hypno, stop it." alex said, making me smile a bit.

"Let's get you to a room to stay in" sabre said. He asked to help me up the stairs, I denide. But he still helped me. He showed me to a guest room. He closed the door behind me. I sat on the bed. It felt like a cloud. My bed was usually rock solid. I never knew why. Tiredness came over me and I soon layed on my side falling asleep.

________________________

Done with the chapter!
Also you can make fanart, i will feature it in chapter!

Words: 838

Well
See ya!

Person