chapter 22

This chapter contains. Ship and disturbing writing. And language

Chapter 22, vines

Guardian Pov

I entered into Alex house sighing with relief of me getting away from telling sabre.

I opened the door to the room I was staying in.

There was a nicely folded new grey and white cloak with a note on it

"The spirited have been able to bring all the Steve's in the spirit world to a safe like haven. Well, besides three.
Number one is hypno steve. He has been in this world for a long enough time that the spirit has turned to flesh.
Number two is rainbow Steve. The powerful Steve has yet to be located.
The same goes for a blue Steve.
The spirited has decided that you must find the two and than they will be sent imedatly to the haven."

I sighed.

I need to get in contact with them. The sun was going to rise soon. Probably in the like 3 hours. I believe I have to wait until he reaches out to me again. I hope its soon. I took off my cloak and put the new one on. The cloak covers my body and wings. Ideas of what to do for three hours besides resting. I grabbed  my staff and looked at it. It held a orb with twisted wood like branches. It wasnt made out of that but it looks like it is.

Training would be good. I'm better fighting at night for some odd reason.

I walked outside and looked around for a good place to train by myself. I flew to the plains and landed being quiet and started with range on a a random tree.

Times Pov

I held a limp sabre in my arms . Sitting their.
Confused. Shocked and concerned.

"Sabre?" Sabre had no response. I shook him a big than I put two fingers on his neck. I moved his torn scarf like thing he wears. I felt his pulse. It was fine and I sighed with relief. I noticed something on his neck were these neon lines that went on his side and back of neck. It looked like wires kinda. They were black and bright green. The green one started to glow. I picked him up bridal style and took him to his room. I felt his head and he felt warm for some reason. Lava maybe
He started to move and shake like he was scared. I layed on the bed and let him lay on top of me. He held onto me imedatly. It reminded me of elemental. He would get these nightmares alot and I would have to stay with him all night. I held onto him back and ruffled my hand through his hair.

"I'm here sabre. Its okay" I said. I sat their comforting him. Something happened that harmed him. But what?

The room temperature and him being warm from the lava started to get to me.
My eye lids were getting heavy. I took off my mask and set it on the night stand. My visioned blurred and my mind went into slumber.

?????? Pov

I paced back and forth worried. I used his old powers.

How my powers work is the fact I can change my identity and copy people's powers. But also what most people called inking. I have this ink apart of my blood I use to copy and change myself. But I can also use it.

That actually can help me get the book.

I can run in and if he is there I can use it. It is one of his weakness. Than run out. I heard lanza boots approach my room.

Oh god. She ratted me out.

She walked in and stared.

"I was joking when I said I was gonna rat you out." I sighed with relief.