different types

Thank you so much for 500 reads, didnt think I could do it. Sorry for the bad art, I was tired and didnt want to do art.
Love you muffins!
Enjoy the chapter

Sabre POV

The overseer and I walked back in silence, overseer face had worry all over him, he looked uncomfortable, worried, scared.
"Hey, we can do this, don't worry, I know we can" I told overseer, he looked at me and did a weak smile as we continue walking. then the overseer stopped, dead in his tracks.
'We are close to the others, why would he stop?' I asked my self. I stopped and looked at him. He seem to be looking at something by the water.
"Overseer? Are you okay? is there something wrong?" i asked him, i didn't see anything over where he was looking, i was confused.

"yeah! i'm great, nothings wrong, c'mon, we should go talk to the others" he answered, i could clearly tell he was lying, his expression was worry and his voice sounded like he was scared. he started walking again, i followed him, i looked back one more time to see what he was looking at and saw nothing.

"Hi overseer, hi Sabre!" galaxy waved, smiling, most likely trying to keep it upbeat. the overseer gave a wave.

"Sooooo.... are you going to give a better diescription of these things overseer." hypno steve apeared behind me making me jump. Overseer seem to jump too.

"uhhh, yah, i probably should. We shouldnt be outside though, so the other steves dont get suspicions". Overseer suggested and we all nodded heading into my house. hypno steve closed the door behind us and leaned on the door, making sure no steve would hear our convorsation, it gave me the creeps a bit but i shrugged it off. everyone stared at Overseer, ready for answers.

" well, um, my memeroy isnt the best but ill give it a shot" he paused
"entities are like steves, but a little diffrent, like steves there are many diffrent types-"

"What are these diffrent types" i herd alex say interrupting him

"theres one type of entities where there is only one that has all of the powers of entities, but if the all power entity infects a person, that one will have all powers, they can only do this once for there life. One of the others are called currpoters, these things currpted people, they can only do this so much and if they do it to much there body will fall apart dying. there is the telaporters, i tthink thats pretty self explained" overseer said and we all nodded

"i know theres more but its really hard ot remeber but i know there is one called the minds, its the kind that sabre faced, these things are hard to fight. one, they can earese youre memeroy and make them joined there side and make you forget how to fight. two, when they take control of someone, they can still move there own body, and if the person they control attacks... they can be someone you care for and youre forced to fight them...." overseer looked down

'it must of happened to him by his expression" i thought to myself

"theres more, but its hard to remeber, another thing i know is that they can merdge making them have mulitple powers but.. this can cause an overload if they have too much energy in there body is suppose to contain, this destroys them from the inside out"

"wait, so youre saying these things can get more powerful like that" Hypno sanpped his fingers and overseer nodded, i was shocked and so was everyone esle.

"so what was the one that attacked the spirit world?" i asked

"it might be a mix of a telaporter and something esle" overseer said looking down thinking.

"currpters?" galaxy suggested
"no.. those only infect beings, not nature" overseer answered

"wait didnt you say there was a kind that was like a virus" alex pointed out.

"acutally yah there is, i frogot, i think virus ones can take over nature and  currpted it and currpted anything in sight or range, but im not sure"

i thought really hard about this and eventually started to talk to myself in my head.

"why dosnt he remember, maybe age, wait do steves even age?"
"i dont think so, it has to do something with theses things"
"but whatif its not"
"it has to be, theres nothing esle"

galaxy steve Pov

i still was a little shook but i look over to sabre and see him standing there frozen
"umm.. is sabre okay?" overseer looked at sabre. alex walks over to him and hypno stand close to sabre right infront of him and waved his hand infront of him. (its not a ship, sorry to those that ship hypno and sabre, but.. no, many flaws)

"Sabre?"
"Sabre, hello?" alex and i said a bit worrried

"Sabre?!" hypno aid alittle louder not worried just a pit angry, well he is always angry and insane.

........................

"SABRE!!" hypno screamed, sabre jumped, so did everyone else

"bruh, we were calling you and you just stood there like an idiot" hypno said (i relized hypno acts like me a bit, like  how he will act in this Au)

"one, im not an idoit, two im sorry i got a little lost in my thoughts" he said is mood changed to angry to apologetic.

"okay well we should figure out-" i was interrrupted by huge amounts of lighting. we all ran to where the lighting came from

"wait guys!" sabre stopped and so do we
"what if its a trap, we dont know"
i agreed with sabre but overseer didnt seem to

"no, this is diffrent, its diffrent,"

"overseer is semi right, this is diffrent, also what if it the guardian, he might be endanger" alex said making a valid point

"oh my stars. i didnt even think about!" i said in shock, we countiune to run to where the noise came from. it led us semi deep into the forest and what we saw was hard to look at.

___________
hahaha..
cliffhanger!
also im so sorry i wasnt updating here, i lost motavation but than i finally got it to write, i had writers block for so long, but im here.
i might even post a ton today idk. Most likely not

Words:

yeet!
Fluffy Writes (alt please go look at my main thats where i put all my art)