Chapter 27

This chapter contains; maybe language. Blood.

*Flashback*
Patrick POV

Now that guardian was safe Alex started dragging me out the door so I could meet the others. Now, I'm not the most social butterfly, I can socialize, I mostly just don't like it. I only enjoy it when it's around people I know. I look down to the town to see rainbow hugging what seem to be a person in a brown coat. Rainbow soon moved and huge a other multi colored hair. Couldn't really get a good look.

" Come on" Alex led me down the hill.

" Soo which one is blue?" I asked. I find it weird his he goes by now is overseer. Makes no sense.
"You'll see." She responded
"Him and I are not very close as we used to be" she muttered. Something must of happened after the war. I wonder what. Did origin go after blue for no reason? He did that alot. If he didn't he was on his side for things. As I was drained into my own thought I snapped when I saw us near the others. I could get a clear image. Someone imidtally stared at me. They had very dull blue hair with what looked like sheep ears. Wearing a dark blue vest with a white under wearing a necklace that looked familiar. A sheep like feet for the bottom half. Then the cane made me know who it was.
Blue. 'What the actual hell happened to him!? ' I mentally yelled. Was this even him? Or is it someone else? I could feel myself zone out as a debated if this was him or if I'm just staring at a random guy. I suddenly felt to arms wrap around me. It snapping me out imidtally. I stared down letting a small smile apear. He stared up at me.

" It is me Patrick. It's so well to see you again" he stated with small tears in bits of his eyes. Making me imidtally feel embarrassed as a felt the feeling in me to drop down to the ground. But he wasn't the person I would do it for. He stepped back as I soon zoned out. He started talking but my vision became blurry and soon filled with a memory I will always see. I could hear him yell. The ringing in my ears. The blood dripping from my head. The memory reminded me that I don't miss him at all.
"Patrick?" I herd him ask with a not so him voice. I jumped a bit snapping out again. I need to stop zoning out. A small laugh came from him.
"Sorry" I mumbled feeling a bit embarrassed.
"Just haven't adjusted to seeing the real world" I lied giving a more simple answer. It was weird seeing it all. Have to admit.
"Well before you explain how your here and how rainbow Steve got into him being here as well. You should probably meet the others" he stated happily. His smile seemed so genuine happy to see me for once. Weird. I suddenly then felt something similar to night. I glanced over to see a person with a darken skin tone with a galaxy hair. Vibrant purple with magenta swirls and white spots that glowed like stars. They wore a grey sweater with a white under shirt. Their ears were long like guardians. With purple pants and brown boots. They looked nothing like night. But the energy was that got my attention. It was just like nights. It was bright and powerful. It made me remember when she has alot of power. The laughing,the bloodshed. She was power hungry. She never acts power hungry now but she used to.
"It seems you have recognized his energy haven't you patrick?" I herd blue state whispererd as I jumped a bit.

"Yah.... Ummm I do" I trailed off.  Glancing at him.

"Well I'm galaxy Steve" Galaxy Steve holding out his hand. I felt everything flash of seeing night. Her smile of pure toture with blood of others on her face in the forest. The hand replaced with hers holding out her hand. I shoved both my hands in my pockets.
"It's n.nice to meet you g.galacy Steve. I'm Patrick..." I stutter. I could tell he was confused and worried. I glanced at blue. He sighed. He could tell I didn't want to be around so many people right now.
"We can do introduction later" he suddenly grabbed me by the arm and dragged me away. Everyone seemed confused as I got dragged away.
"Are you alright? You seem very distracted?" He asked staring at me.
" It's galaxy. I don't see him to put it. I see night.. when he reached his hand out. I could only think of the day everything went down" I folded my arms.
" All you need to do is move on" he stated calming. How the hell would I move on from that day. I felt my nervousness soon replace with anger.

Sabre pov

There's something up with the Patrick person. I know it. I glanced as he walked away.
"Does he not like me?" Galaxy said a bit upset.
Alex sighed
" It has nothing to do with you or any of you guys. Patrick has been through alot and seeing blue made him overwhelmed." Alex said. Alex started to talk more but I wanted an actual answer from this person. I slowly started to move away from the others. I was out of their view. I sighed with relief.
"Sabre?" I glanced back in a panic to see time.
"What are you doing?" They question. Something is up with this Patrick person okay? I need to figure it out." I stated. Time sighed.
" I'm coming with you then. I thought something was wrong. Especially how he treated galaxy Steve" they agreed.
I started to hear yelling. time and I sprinted towards it.

"You just need to let go of everything" overseer stated. The two stood there by the water. I gripped around the corner of the tree.
"you expect me just to let go of the toture you put me through!" Patrick argued.
"You needed to learn Patrick!" He yelled back

" Learn what? Huh? What was soooo important for me to learn. That I would always be powerless and that I should just obey others and stay at the bottom! Cause that sure seemed like that what you were trying to teach!" He protested. Overseer froze.

"Yes. Becuase people with power are meant to be in control!" He said with a bitter tone. It suddenly reminded me how he gave up on it all with origin.

" You sure live up to being a sheep don't you?" Patrick hissed. Overseer walked away and headed back into the town.  His face was with anger.
I tried peicing it together but none of it would add u with toture. I saw Patrick collapsed to the ground. I hurried over with time trailing behind.

-------

Sorry for not posting as much.
(1168 words)