Chapter 18

Chapter contains: nothing

《Chapter 18, water》

I knew something was wrong with the guardian. Its been around a week and while we come up with plans. He is no where in site. Time has been getting some energy back. No memories of what happened though. Steves have gone missing then reappearing. Overseer wants to make sure the town was alright. I was sitting by the lake trying to come up with ideas to help the guardian with the spirit world. Than it hit me.

I could build a machine!

Make a machine that the guardian can use to connect to the spirit world but not actually have a chance of getting infected by what ever took over.
I headed over to my house to get started on the machine. I looked around for any machine parts. I went inside my storage room and started rummaging threw things to find some machine parts.

"What are you doing Sabre?" I herd time say behind me. I closed the chest and turned around to face them.

"I'm going to help the guardian."

" why does he need help? And with what?" Time response was

" he told me he is having trouble with the spirit connection. He can't get a connection without it hurting him or infecting him. So I though that I should make a machine to help him with it." I said.

"Alright. Do you need any help with it?" He asked

"I need to go mining. I don't have enough reasources"

I really didn't have enough and since there is s problem emerging. I needed to get more machine parts.

"I'll come than" time said. I know they want to help me but they are injured still. Sure they are feeling better but I'm worried.  I'll make sure they will be safe when we find a cave.

I nodded and handed them pickaxe. We went outside and headed behind the houses. I than saw the guardian sitting under a tree. We could only see his wings from the back and the brown cloak

"What is he doing" time asked me

"Dont know. You can talk to him while I get resources. Maybe get information that can help us with the machine" I suggested. It was kinda the only way without them getting hurt. Time gave me a stare. I more of felt it since their face is covered by a cracked up clock. I wanted to know whats under it. I might actually be able to see them smile. It probably is warm and kind.

I shook my head.

" fine. " they said as walked towards guardian. I gripped on to the pickaxe and headed threw the woods.

I didn't know why I was thinking that.

Nor trying to picture it.

...

Time Steve Pov

I was kinda there and decided to say something just to make sure he wasn't asleep.

"Hey guardian!" I greated as I was almost at the tree.

I could see his body move a bit.

"Hello time." Was his response and I than sat in front of him.

" what are you doing? We haven't seen you in a while? Everyone is worried."

"I'm sorry if I haven't been around." he paused.

I look down at the ground to see scattered peoices of flowers and sticks. The materials to make flower crowns. I once saw Alex making one with galaxy.

"Just trying to fix some things" he said. He wasn't looking at me in the eyes. I look down at the materials again then looked at him. I smiled

"I see. You been busy making flowers crowns" I taunted

"Exuese me?"

He didn't looked confused. More embarrassed or in denial

"Well. You have all the materials to make one. You have been making one" I said.

"Of course not. Its childish" he looked to the side. His face that I could see was turning somewhat peach.

I gave a sheepish smile and kept talking about it and the fact he was in denial. He then let out a sigh and took something out of his cloak. It was this very well made flowercrown. He used yellow and white flowers.

"Wow."

"Please don't say anything. "

" I won't. We all have things we want to keep personal. Can I ask a question though"

"Sure. What is it time steve?"

"Why have you been avoiding people and don't use the reason is the spirit world. Its something else"

He went dead quite. I started to hear the others coming over. He hid the flowecrown.

"Hi guys!" Galaxy said. It was galaxy and overseer.

"hello!" I responded

"We were going to go fishing do you guys want to come?"

Guardain was about to say something but I accidentally talked over him

"Okay! C'mon, just try fishing. Might help you relax, you seem tense"

Guardian stood up and sighed.

"Yes!" Galaxy steve said. We headed to the lake. Guardina was standing in the back. Overseer handed me a fishing rod.i turn to the lake. The guardian seem to not look at the water at all.

"I don't really enjoy fishing. But I'll stay." He said. We started fishing. We were all talking to each other. The guardian was dead quiet. He wasn't even looking in the water. More just zoned out.

"Guardian?" Overseer finally said.

"Yes?"

"Are you alright? You have been dead quiet" he said

"Focusing on something"

"Why not come closer to the water! The somewhat of tides can help you think!" Galaxy suggested

"I'm fine where I'm standing"

Is he scared of water or something?

Everyone stood quite for a while

"Are you scared of the water? " Galaxy asked

"No, of course not. I'm not scared of water" I couldn't read if he was lying or not.

"Then why aren't you near the water?" I asked.

He didn't respond. Galaxy smiled

" its  time to face your fears guardian" galaxy said and dropped his fishing rod and pushed him near the water he was protesting on it. Over seer and I watched galaxy try push the guardian

So he is? No one tries doing that if they weren't  afraid of water

The guardian tripped and landed on his knees near the water. You could see your reflection in the lake. It clean and nice.
He froze and sat there. His body shook.

I soon got worried since  he was like that for a good minute.

"Guardian?" We all said. Galxy reached his hand out to his shoulder.
Then all of a sudden his wings launched him in the air and blew us away. I coughed the dust away. Only to see he was gone.

_________

Buhgyyfkfuygyvp

Thank you guys so much for 2k reads!

I really hope you enjoyed this chpater

Sorry there is no art for the top area

I'm thinking of changing the title

Give suggestoin

Bye!