Chapter 35~

*Next Morning*

Y/N woke up as the sunlight hit her eyes, she groaned as she covered her eyes with her hands, mumbling.

"Close the curtain."

"No, Get Up Y/N."

Someone said. Y/N opened her eyes and saw that it was Seonghwa as usual.

"Ah, I don't want to."

She said as she pulled the blanket up to her face, and rolled over. Seonghwa went towards her side, and removed the blanket from her face.

"Y/N, C'mon get up. We need to have our breakfast."

Then Y/N mumbled again.

"Then you go have it. Do you want me to cook it for you?"

"What- No, I mean that Come have your breakfast at time. It's good to take your meals at proper time. I already made the breakfast. So now get up and get fresh, and come down, okay."

"Ahhh, Okay" Y/N groaned and said.

Y/N got up, removing the blanket from herself, letting the cold wind touch her Body, making her shiver.

"Ah, It's cold."

Y/N was only wearing a Half Black T-Shirt with some black wide shorts which were till her knees and her hair was made into a messy bun, some of her hair sticking out.

"What?" Seonghwa said. "But it's really hot today."

He wisphered to himself.

"Ah, It's maybe because you're only wearing half t-shirt and some shorts. Go and get fresh. Maybe after that you won't feel cold." He said to Y/N.

Y/N just nodded as she wrapped her arms around her to make herself feel warm, and started to walk towards the bathroom to get fresh.

Seonghwa also went out of her room to go the kitchen after closing the door of her room.

*40 mins later*

After brushing her teeth and having a hot water bath, Y/N wore this👇🏻

She then went out of her room towards the kitchen only to be welcomed by her best friend June sitting at dining table while looking at Y/N with a smile

At first she thought that she was just imagining so she rubbed her eyes and again looked at the dining table.

June was still there which meant that she was really at their home.

"June? When did you come here? I thought you were busy because of your work." Y/N said coldly but from inside she was jumping like a idiot because of excitement.

"Atleast faking a little excitement would have been better. And yes, I was busy but yesterday night I finished all my work and I thought of giving you a surprise because I thought that seeing me after 3-4 weeks, you might be happy but no, you aren't 😒."