Chapter 22~

We parted from the Hug when We heard Y/N's scream from Downstairs.

My Eyes Widened and So did Seonghwa's and Suga's.

He opened the Door as soon as Possible and We all rushed Downstairs towards where Y/N and June were.

Y/N was holding a White Coloured Purse with her Left Hand While Her Right Hands was around her Mouth, covering it.

June was Holding a Box While She was Reading a Note.

"I-It can Be the S-Same Person. Or what If I-It's Beomgyu." June stuttered.

Seeing both of them Nervous, We all went towards them. Seonghwa asked Worriedly.

"What! What Happened?"

June didn't say anything. She just passed the Note to Seonghwa. We leaned in For a Better View.

It said.

"Y/N my Dear,

Even tho You rejected me. I won't Give up on You So easily. Even tho I said that I was okay and fine with the Rejection but Believe me, It Hurts. I'm gonna Make you mine, Even If It means to kill someone!"

My eyes widened.

Of course, This isn't Mine.

The Reason why I sent her Gifts was only Because so that I don't do something Like this. And also the Handwriting's Not the Same.

I hope they notice it.

"Why W-would you say Beomgyu?" Seonghwa Asked.

Y/N Hesitated to say anything so, June said in her place.

"Beomgyu Proposed to her 5 days or so ago." June said.

"What?!"

"Y-Yes" Y/N said.

"So, I also think that I-It's Beomgyu because It clearly says that tho you Rejected Him. He won't give up and all!" Seonghwa said, Anger visible in his voice clearly.

"No, It can't Be Beomgyu, I think." Y/N said.

"Why?" June asked.

Y/N stayed Quiet.

"Will You say It Already Y/N!" Seonghwa said angrily and Worriedly.

Y/N Flinched as She quickly said while looking down and playing with her Fingers.

"Beomgyu wasn't the only One who proposed me. There were these 2-3 boys who had confessed to me when I was in High School." She said so fast that literally She could have Done a Rap, Man.

Everyone's eyes Widened.

"Are You Kidding!?" June said.

Y/N shaked her Head as 'No'.

"And also the Handwriting's Not Same. You can See. Today when I got the Gift from the Other Person. That Person also sent a Note with it." Y/N said.

June suddenly Gave the Box to Suga as He was the only who was Empty Handed.

Seonghwa Was holding the Note carefully, We can't let it get ruin. I was holding the File and Y/N was holding the White Coloured Purse.

I looked at the Box.

"The Purse was in that Box."
Y/N said while pointing towards the Box that Yoongi was holding.

Of Course, I wasn't the One who sent this because The Box's shape was different and also the wrapping around the Box was Different.