Chapter 2~

* 7 years later*

*Beomgyu's POV

Here I was sitting in my place Beside My mates and Mr Hwang on my Across. I was blewing on My Noddles which had come a Few Mins ago.

Today we all thought of going to a Normal Resturant As All of us.......... Okay Kind of Only me wanted to eat Noddles. At first all my mates said that they wanted to eat something else and that I can order it but after all why did I have my Puppy Eyes ಥ_ಥ🤷🏻‍♀️😂

So, We all went to the nearest Resturant where we could Find Noddles and also what the others wanted.

The steam from the Noddles made me lost in the thoughts of Y/N. I hope that I can meet her Someday.

I Kept on blowing on my Noddles while I was lost in the thoughts of Y/N. I kept on blewing and then Being the Idiotic Me, I ate them all in one bite only, Forgetting that the Noddles can't just get cool down by Blowing on them for just a few secs only.

And as a Result I burnt my Tounge -_- I made a Hiss Sound which made the others stop from what they were doing and look at my Direction.

Taehyun said "What happened Hyung?". I said "Nothing, Just Burnt My Tounge" While Scratching the Back of my neck Nervously. Then Yeonjun said.

"Seriously Beomgyu, The noodles just came 1-2 mins ago! How come can you expect it to cool down in just-"

I Cutted him Off by saying "Wait what?!" With widened Eyes. Then Yeonjun said "They came right Infront of you 1-2 mins ago. How come-"

He stopped when he saw the nervous look on my face and he got to know about it. He just made an Irritated face while I showed him a Peace sign ✌🏻.

While we both were Communicating Mentally, and Forgetting that the Others were also there, Mr Hwang said.

"Are you both Communicating Mentally" He said With a Slight Laugh. We both smiled and nodded Nervously.

*Half an Hour Later*

We all were still in the restaurant as we still hadn't Finished the Food. After we all finished Our Food we Decided to talk for a Few Mins.

While we were all sitting Quietly, Yeonjun Broke the Silence by saying "Mr Hwang, Can I ask you something?". Mr Hwang said "Yes, You can."

"Umm, Which club does Y/N goes to??" I sat with my Back Straight as I was kind of leaning on the Chair 😅 while, Me, the others and Mr Hwang Looked at him Confused.

So, Yeonjun said "Sorry, I was just asking." Mr Hwang said "Oh, Yes I know. As she's not a very Socializing Person. She goes to XXXXX Club. There aren't Much People Usually actually, That's why."

Oh Yes, I have Heard about this Club, People who aren't much Social go there. Then I Suddenly Asked "Then, she must be Single, Right??" Everyone looked at me confused while Yeonjun Looked at me with his eyes widened.

"Just asking, Mr Hwang. Tell me only if you want to" I said Nervously. "Ah No No, I was just thinking that how did you knew that she is Single"

I sighed Feeling Relieved and Then said "Hehe, Just a Guess" Then I saw Yeonjun looking at me and smirking. I gave him a 'Seriously! -_-' face.

And then we all stood up, Thanked the Owner for the Food as he welcomed Us back and then We went from there.

Hey, There ✌🏻 Hope you all enjoyed the it

Well Upload the Next Chapter soon 💜