Chapter 18~

(On Call)

Y/N: Hey, Dad

Mr Hwang: Oh, Hey Y/N. Have you reached?

Y/N: Yes, Dad Actually I'm outside Your Office Only. But then I thought that you might be Busy, So I didn't wanted to disturb you

Mr Hwang: Oh *Chuckles* Don't Worry

Y/N: Dad!

Mr Hwang: *Laughs* Okay okay, then how about I come out and give you the Keys?

Y/N: Yes, Okay Me and June are Waiting outside the Door

Mr Hwang: Okay

(End of the Call)

Y/N and June were waiting Outside the office of Mr Hwang.

At first when she reached his office she thought of Going in. But then she heard some Noises indicating that Her Father Is doing Some Work.

She would have told her Dad that To not come and give the keys, but then they were also Getting late so, she had to.

She heard the Door open and her Dad came out with the keys in his Left Hands.

"Dad" Y/N said as She hugged Him. He hugged her Back. June also Hugged him as he also Hugged her back.

"Here are your Keys." Mr Hwang said as He gave her the keys.

"Thank You"

"You're Welcome"

"Sorry Y/N but I'm kind of Busy Right Now." He said as he smiled apologetically.

"Ah, It's Fine. We also need to go. Bye" Y/N said.

"Bye" Mr Hwang said before Going back into his Office.

Y/N and June went from there.  As they were going, Y/N got a Call from the broker who was going to show them the Apartment.

(On Call)

Y/N: Hello

Broker: Hello, Y/N

Y/N: Yes, What Happened?

Broker: Actually, Y/N I think that I won't be able to show you the Apartment today.

Y/N: What? But Why?

Broker: Actually, My Brother Is sick. And Our Mom and Dad are also not here. So, I need to go. Sorry

Y/N: Ah, It's Okay. Bye

Broker: Bye and Thank You