Chapter 31~

*Beomgyu's POV

'Ugh!!

What does he mean by that Y/N already knows that he used to be her stalker?!

Does it mean that she knows that he used to be her stalker or he just said that so I could get confused?

But still if he said that so that I could get confused then he should have already knew that It's the stalker who Messaged him so why Would he Ask that who I'm in the starting when I messaged him?!'

I threw the vase that was on the night stand across the room.

I threw every stuff that I saw, taking all the anger. Then after some time I stopped.

I sat on my knees, And took some deep breaths.

First, we're shooting a new MV, Second, Yeonjun asks me everytime where I go, I literally Don't know that which place would I tell him That I'm going the next time I will try to follow Y/N.

Everytime I follow Y/N, I tell him that I'm either going to the park or the coffee shop. Luckily the previous I followed Y/N, I told him that I'm going to the library and he said "Okay"

Third, That if Y/N knows If Hoseok Hyung used to be her stalker or not.

I took one last deep breath and got up.

Even if Y/N knows or not, it isn't gonna stop me so, I should better Forget about it.

I looked around the room and sighed after seeing the mess that I made.

Broken peices of the glass objects that I threw, My photo frame, the bedsheets scattered, my pillows on the floor. Goodness.

'I should better clean this before any of the members comes in.'

Then I started cleaning up starting from cleaning my bed first.

*Time Skip*

*40 mins later*

"Ugh"

I groaned as I lied down on my bed. The mess was pretty hard to clean tho.

After a few mins of resting, I got up. As I stood up, someone opened my door making me flinch.

It was Yeonjun.

"Oh my god, You scared me!" I said as I removed my hand from my chest. Then I said.

"Hey, what happened? Do you want something because you really didn't knocked. You just came in so, I guess you want something urgently"

He didn't answered.

I noticed something different. His expression wasn't like it Always was. He was .............. Angry?

"Where were you last Night?" He asked angrily.

My expression changed.

"I told you I was in the practice room" I said Coldly.

"Oh Yeah, Really? So, Then yesterday When I called Jin Hyung to tell you to bring my head phones from the practice room as I forgot them their. Why did He told me that you weren't their! Where were you yesterday and what were you doing?!"

*Flash back*

"Beomgyu aren't you coming?" Yeonjun asked as he came towards me.

"Ah, No I need to practice more. You all can go first. I will come later" I said looking at them.

I really don't know that if I was imagining it or was it real but I saw Yeonjun looking at me Suspiciously. But still I thought that I was imagining it as I haven't really slept these days.