Chapter 4~

*Y/N's POV

In these 7 Years, I tried to Keep My Best Friend, June's Promise. I mean I'm still a Cold Person. What I mean is that Back then, Even if I felt Comfortable around Anyone, I still didn't talked to them but Now if I feel comfortable around Anyone, then I talk to them otherwise My Cold Expression is always There on my Face.

And yes, of course but I still Talk to my Best Friend and My Family.

Today, I'm finally going to meet June after 7 years. We both were busy in our Studies and all, that we both weren't able to meet each other.

So, finally We both were not busy So she said that she was gonna come here.

*End of Y/N's POV

Y/N was Standing near the Airport waiting for her best Friend, June who was gonna come today. She had a Banner on her Hand which said with big letters 'June, I'm Here! June' because she knew that June doesn't like these type of things so, Of Course why won't She want to make her best friend Happy after so many years 😂😂🤷🏻‍♀️.

Y/N finally Saw Someone with the Dress that June had said that she will be wearing when she will be at the Airport.

She wasn't really Confident that if that person was really June or not because that person was Also wearing a Black Mask so she Waited there until that Person came a lil more near.

The dress that June said that she will be wearing is this👇🏻

When that Person came near her, Y/N Felt that she was someone familer

When that Person came near her, Y/N Felt that she was someone familer. The girl stood infront of Y/N as Y/N just stood there with the Banner Attached to her chest while she was looking at the Person without Any Expression.

The Girl Kind of............ Okay, Mostly Looked like June but Y/N didn't really knew because After all they were gonna meet in person after 7 years.

The Girl Started to wave her hand infront of Y/N. Y/N snapped out of her thoughts and then asked.

"Who are you?"

She then took off her Mask slightly and Y/N's widened.

It was June.

"J-June" She stuttered. June Smiled and then said.

"Yes, It's Your June, Gurlll!"

Y/N hugged her tightly as June also Hugged her back and her eyes started to Tear up but still she didn't let them fall.

She then pulled away from the Hug and then said.

"But you didn't tell me that you were gonna wear a Mask?"

June pointed at The Banner that was still attached to Y/N's chest and then she laughed.

"I knew that you were gonna Do something Like this, That's why I wore a Mask."