Chapter 30~

*Yoongi's POV

As I was waiting for the signal to turn green from red, I saw Hoseok Sitting there quietly, while Looking at his Phone. I saw his Cheeks turning Red.

I bet he's Seeing Y/N pic. It's not even been 2 hours since they both confessed to each other and they're already missing each other.

But seeing My best friend all Happy and smiling, made me also Happy.

*Time Skip*

"Hey, We reached." I said As I parked the car. He nodded as He unbuckled his seat belt. I also unbuckled my seat belt. Then we both got out.

Before going in I checked that if I took Jungkook's Cookies, The pet food that Taehyung told me to bring for Yeontan and the Book that Rm had forgot in my car the previous he used my car because, as his car wasn't working properly so, he gave it for repairment.

We both went it using my key as Hoseok had forgot his keys in his rooms.

When we went inside, we noticed something Different. The Dorm was quiet than usual.

Usually there would be a running Jungkook being Chased by Taehyung for locking Yeontan in the bathroom accidentally, while Jimin would be enjoying the show and Jin Hyung and RM would try to stop them.

But today the Living Room was empty, except for some voices from the Kitchen. I shouted.

"Is Anyone Home?"

Hoseok beside me flinched as We heard some more voices from the Kitchen and then two people came out. They were Jin Hyung and Jimin.

"Yes Hyung, Me and Jin Hyung are here, No need to shout." Jimin said while rubbing his ears. Jin Hyung and I Giggled.

"Where are the others?" Hoseok asked.

"Oh, RM went to the Library and Taehyung and Jungkook went to the park with Yeontan." Jin Hyung said.

"Oh"

"BTW, what Happened? Are you Okay? Is Everything Okay? Why did Seonghwa called you-" Jin Hyung attacked us with Questions. I said.

"Yes Hyung Everything is Okay. And also actually We've Some News."

"Good Or Bad?"

"Umm, Actually Both. Which one do you wanna listen first? The Good News or the Bad News?" I asked.

"The Good News First. No, The Bad One First.. No, No The Good One First... Ugh, I can't Decide Jimin, you decide."

"Bad News First and Then The good News" Jimin said Without Any Hesitation.

I was gonna say something when Jin Hyung said.

"Wait, First Let Me bring you both something to Drink."

Me and Hoseok Nodded as He indicated towards the Couch for us to sit. He went towards the Kitchen As We went and sat.

After a few secs, Jin Hyung came with a Tray. There were 4 Glasses of Juice in the Tray. He gave us our glass of Juice and kept the tray aside, and then sat beside me.

After finishing our Drinks, we kept the glasses back on the tray. Then I said.

"Should I say now?"

"Yes"

*Time Skip*

"So, Now They know the truth, Y/N has another Stalker, And that Stalker told Hoseok Hyung
and Y/N to stay away from each other and also told Seonghwa to stop searching who the stalker is and Y/N and Hoseok are together." Jimin said after I finished telling them.