Chapter 21~

I locked my eyes with Y/N. It felt like Me and Y/N were the only ones there.

Her Beautiful eyes, The pink lip gloss on her lips making her Lips look more cute and more Pink, Her Bangs that kept on coming on her Forehead, Her Flawless skin....

I could have kept on going on only if again Suga wouldn't have did the fake cough 😑

"Argh, Argh" Suga Fake Coughed.

'Oh God, what should I do with him!' I said in my Mind.

We both Looked away Shyly and I knew that Suga was Smirking.

Both of us Started to look around Awakardly until Y/N decided to ask something.

"M-May We know t-that Why are you H-Here?"

"Oh, Yes Actually We came here to take a file that Mr Hwang had forgot." I said as I looked down At the Black Coloured File.

"O-Oh" She said.

There was silence again. June Suddenly asked.

"Since, when are you both here?" She asked raising an Eyebrow. My eyes widened but Luckily Suga Noticed that So, He said.

"We just came here."

"But who Opened the Door because As I remember Seonghwa had to go somewhere Half an Hour Ago" She asked Suspiciously.

'Oh No'

"Actually I only Opened It. My Members Called Me and Told Me That there isn't any need for me to come Now. So, I came back and After 20 mins Or so, they Came. Dad Forgot some file and was gonna call me and ask me to bring it but they said that they can also bring it from him." Seonghwa said as he came Into the Room.

Mine and Suga's Eyes widened and so did Y/N's and June's.

"Sorry for not telling you both. You both can go back to your Room Now." He said smiling back as they also smiled back.

Both of them Went from there.
Seonghwa closed the Door as Me and Suga Just Looked down.
Then suddenly I asked.

"Why Did You lied?"

"I really didn't lied. It was Half-truth and Half-Lie. When I was on my way to the parking. Hongjoong Called me and told me that Now there's no need for me to come. So, I came back. The Door wasn't Closed so, That's why you didn't noticed me coming in. When I came back I saw you both near Y/N's room. I was gonna ask what were you both doing but Then I heard Y/N and June talking. So, I went and Hid Behind the Wall. And Just like you both, I also heard their Conversation." He said.

We both again Looked down.

"So, You heard, Right? That Y/N loves you" He said.

He was gonna say Something when I said.

"I love her Back"

My eyes widened as I Realized what I just said and so Did Seonghwa's and Suga's.

"So, are you gonna ask her Out?" He asked.

"I'm gonna even tho I don't know how but still I will!" I said.

"I can Help You" He shrugged.

My eyes lit up as I said.

"Really?"

"Yes,"

"But How?"

"But only in One Condition"

"What is It?"

He came Towards me and luckily his and My Height was the Same.

He kept on coming Close until Our Noses were Touching. He looked into my eyes as I gulped.

"Only If You won't hurt her. I won't care If you're older than me or not but I swear that If you hurt her then I won't even think once of What I need to Do!" He said Coldly.

He sounded Serious.

I gulped again as I Tried to Relax him and said.

"Relax, Don't Worry Okay. I'm a Older Brother Myself" I said. He sighed.

"It's just as You heard that Gift stuff and all. It's really Frustrating. I'm just Scared."

I kept my hands on his Shoulder and said.

"Don't worry, Okay"

I smiled as He also Smiled back. I patted his Shoulder.

"But You are gonna help me, right?" I said as I laughed. He also laughed Back and said.

"Yes, I'm gonna"

I then hugged him as He also Hugged me.

"Looks Like Someone's Forgetting Me." Suga Said and started to look around.

Me and Seonghwa Laughed as we both made space for Suga to come and Join. He showed his Gummy Smile before Coming and Joining us.

We all Laughed again together.