Chapter 8~

I kept on Running Until I reach the Spot Where My older brother had told Me to meet him and June.

I finally Spotted Seonghwa And June.

Seonghwa Was Looking Here and there, Worriedly. And so, was June with Shopping Bags in her Hands. Probably They were looking for me I Think.

Oh No

I ran towards them and said while Panting.

"Here *Pants* I'm"

Seonghwa Came toward me with June following him and then Cupped My Cheeks with his Hands and Started to look at me Worriedly.

"Where were you? Huh! I told you to come here right half an Hour Later Right?!"

"I'm Sorry. I didn't Meant to be late." I said.

He then Looked at me and noticed that my Empty Hands and asked.

"Y/N, why are your Hands Empty? You said that you were gonna go buy Yourselves Clothes Right?"

I blushed Remembering that what had Happened on my way to the Store.

"I Never made to The Shop Actually." I said Shyly and in a low tone.

They both would have Probably Noticed me Blushing and so, June Asked me.

"Y/N, why are you Blushing?!"

Seonghwa's Eyes Widened and Mine also did. I quickly removed Seonghwa's Hands and Covered My Cheeks with my Hands.

Seonghwa then asked. "Y-Y/N, Are you seeing Anyone?!"

My eyes widened more.

"W-What Of Course Not!" I said.

"Then Why are your Hands Empty! I told you to come here Half an Hour Early!" He Scolded me. I got kinda Scared because He had Never Scolded Me Before.

He noticed It and then his eyes softened as he said.

"I'm really Sorry Sis. It's Just that I'm Worried. This Mall is Kinda Big and what if You get Lost or Something?"

He then Hugged Me as I also Hugged him back.

"Don't Worry. It won't Happen amd even if it Happens You will be first one whom I will call. And also I'm not seeing Anyone." I Said Smiling and He and June also Smiled.

"Then Let's Go" I said as the others Nodded.

"But Didn't you wanted to buy clothes?" Seonghwa said.

"Yes, but I can also Buy Them online or I can also Come back here to buy them." I said

"But you Better take me or June with You okay?" He said.

"Ye, I would" I said While Smiling.

Then we all went from there to the parking Lot where the Car had been Parked.

There were still not Many People.

June kept the Bags in The Back of the Car as I helped her.

"Seriously, How did you Both Shopped this much in just Half an Hour only?" I asked While Giggling as Me and June Sat in the Backseat and Seonghwa on the Driver's Seat.

He wore his Seat Belt as me and June also Did the Same. He then Said "Secret" and Winked.

I Grinned.

"I literally would Have Just been able to choose only 1-2
Stuffs in Half An Hour" I said while Laughing.

"Maybe, That's Why You Always Ask me to come with you to Shopping" Seonghwa said while Smiling.

I giggled and said "Hehe, You're Right tho"

"So, Let's Go" He said while Starting the Car.

Me and June said together "Yes"

*Hoseok's POV

I kept Running Until I saw Yoongi with Some Shopping Bags in his Hands. He was Looking around and searching for someone. Probably for me.

Oh Boy,

I kept running Until I reached him while Panting. He came towards me and started to scold me.

"Yah, where have you been? Huh! I told you to come here Half an Hour Earlier and you are coming Now!"

"Oh My, I'm Sorry" I said while Looking At him.

He didn't Agreed So, I had to do my Puppy Eyes thing.

"Please ಥ_ಥ" I pleaded.

He tried to not to melt but Still He ended up Laughing with me. He then noticed my Empty Hands and said.

"Hey, You went To Buy Yourself Jeans Right? Then why are your Hands Empty??

I blushed while Remembering what had happened on my Way to the Store.

He probably noticed that so he said "Oh My God, You're Blushing." He said and Smirked

"Y-Yah" I stutter.

I wanted to tell him but Not here. So, I tried to change the topic and said.

"Hey, Jin Hyung told me to bring him Doughnuts on the way to Home but He didn't tell which ones?"

"Oh Don't Worry. He told me"

"So, let's go before Jin Hyung Scolds us for being Late." I said.

"Yes, Let's Go"

But he then Stopped and said "But What about your Jeans?"

"Don't Worry I can Buy them Online Also" I said while Smiling as He also Smiled back.

We both went to the Parking Lot. And It was just like the way it was when we had Arrived here.

He kept the Bags in the Backseat and He sat on the Driver's Seat as I sat on Passanger's seat.

He wore his Seat belt and So Did I.

"Let's Go" He said while Starting the Car.

"Yes" I said.