Chapter 25~

??? POV

Y/N, that Night Even tho I said that every thing was okay, It wasn't. My Heart broke into pieces. I just danced my Pain Away. But didn't succeed.

Y/N, Just wait and watch. Just like I said, I will do my best and make you mine. Even if it means to kill someone!

*End of ??? POV

*Next Day*

Y/N and Hoseok Were really Happy.

Y/N kept on blushing the whole day as Seonghwa and June kept on teasing her.

The same goes for Hoseok.

Neither did Hoseok stopped blushing nor did Jimin, Jin and Yoongi stopped Teasing him.

"Yah!"

"What? See, you are even Blushing" Yoongi said while pointing at Hoseok's red Cheeks.

Right now, it was 6 In the evening.

Seonghwa messaged and said that They will meet him and Yoongi there in the evening.

Hoseok quickly Covered his red cheeks as Yoongi, Jin and Jimin Laughed.

"It's Time, Hoseok You ready?!" Jin said as he looked in his wrist watch.

"Yes, I'm" Hoseok said.

"Yoongi, See that he doesn't do something stupid okay!" Jin said.

Yoongi grinned and said. "Okay"

"Hyung!" Hoseok said.

All of them Laughed As Hoseok just pouted. Jin said.

"Okay, okay Sorry. Now Go, otherwise you will be late."

Hoseok nodded. He stood up as Yoongi also Stood up.

"Bye, and Best of Luck! And Maybe you will be Able to finally kiss her today!"

Jimin said while grinning.

Yoongi had told Jimin and Jin about what had happened the day when they went to Y/N's House to take the file.

"Oh, Yes You're right"

Jin said as they Both including Yoongi smirked while looking at Hoseok who was now red again.

"Ah, C'mon!" Hoseok said.

They all Laughed. Jin then patted his back.

"Bye" Jin and Jimin said together.

"Bye" Hoseok and Yoongi Responded together.

"Y/N, let's go" June Shouted from the living room.

Y/N was still in her room wondering that what should she wear.

They all had went to shopping today, and Y/N had bought a bunch of clothes and right now she was in her room trying all the outfits that she had Bought.

Seonghwa and June were surprised when they Realized that Y/N was taking so much to just choose an outfit.

She isn't one of those girls who take much time to choose an outfit. She would just wear whatever she could find In her closet.

Y/N kept on trying Different Outfits.

Finally after what Felt like ages She found the perfect dress.