Chapter 10~

*Beomgyu's POV

I got Ready As Me and Yeonjun were Going to the XXXXX Club. The Others said that they Wanted to Stay at Home So, We said 'Okay'.

*Time Skip*

40 mins later

We reached the Club.

At first I was Nervous and Yeonjun might Have Noticed that Because He said.

"Don't Worry, Okay"

I took a Deep Breath and Nodded. I Smiled at Him as He also Smiled Back.

We both Entered the Club. It was Kinda Empty. The only Place that was Filled with People was the Dance Floor.
The Bartender's Side was mostly Empty.

The scene Clearly Told me That Most of the People came Here to Take out there Stress by Either Dancing or Talking.

I was still A lil Confused But I got Distracted by Y/N.

She was looking Beautiful. She was Wearing this 👇🏻

She was sitting their With another Girl

She was sitting their With another Girl. I assumed that it Was June, Her Best Friend.

I went towards Her as I slided my Mask Down by my Chin. I tapped On her Shoulder as She was Talking to the Girl.

She turned around and Her Eyes Widened. But still she somehow Managed to Have Cold Look on her Face.

*End Of Beomgyu's POV

*Y/N's POV

I was talking to June As Seonghwa and Yunho were on the Dance Floor.

Of Course, They both were Wearing Masks. They were standing a Lil away from All the Other People and were Dancing On their Own.

Me and June were talking when Suddenly I felt someone Tapping me on my Shoulder. I turned around and saw

Beomgyu

My Eyes Widened and When I realized that, I somehow Managed to Have a Cold Look on my Face. He then Suddenly Said.

"Hi There, I'm really Sorry For disturbing you. Actually I Just Came here and Saw you. I felt like I have seen you somewhere So, I got a lil curious. You are Hwang Y/N, right??" He asked.

I was Gonna Say "Yes" coldly but I don't why but I just felt Comfortable around him. And Like I said I atleast talk to those people around whom I feel Comfortable and also June was there. She would have killed me If she had got to know that I still had that Cold Personality of mine Now also.

So, I just Said Casually.

"Yes"

"Actually I have heard alot about you and your Brother from Mr Hwang. So, I Just wanted to meet you" He said Shyly and I Grinned.

"Choi Beomgyu" He said as he forwarded his Hand for a Handshake which I accepted and then I said.

"Hwang Y/N"

*End of Y/N's POV

*Back to Beomgyu's POV

When Y/N had that Cold Expression on her Face, I got Nervous So, I suddenly Said.

"Hi There, I'm really Sorry for Disturbing you. Actually I just Came here and Saw You. I felt like I have Seen you Somewhere So, I got A lil Curious. You are Hwang Y/N, right?"

I lied because I knew that If I would have said the truth, She might have thought of Me as A Stalker or Something.

By seeing The Cold Expression On Her Face I thought that she would Either Say 'Yes' Coldly or She would have Just stayed there Quietly.

But she just said "Yes" Casually Making Me nervous. I then Said Shyly.

"Actually I have Heard Alot about you and Your Brother From Mr Hwang. So, I just wanted to meet you"

She Grinned Making Me Blush. Then I said.

"Choi Beomgyu" I then forwarded my Hand For a Handshake Which she Accepted and then she Said.

"Hwang Y/N"

We both then Talked For some Time And Got to know Each Other. We both even Exchanged Numbers.

Then Her Brother Seonghwa with A member of His Group, Yunho Came Towards us.

He might have Noticed Me because He came towards me and said.

"You are Choi Beomgyu, Right?" He said While Smiling. I also Smiled Back and Bowed. Then I nodded my Head and said 'Yes'.

"Haha, I have actually heard Alot about you and your Members from My Dad and Y/N also Of Course" Her Brother Said.

Y/N Blushed and then she smacked her brother in his Arm lightly as He just hugged her While Grinning.

"Well, Actually We Need to go Sorry" He said. Y/N pouted making me feel like pecking her on her Pout Right Away.

"But why" She asked.

"Actually My Members Called Us And said that they need our Help" He said.

"Okay" Y/N said.

"Bye and Thanks For tonight" I said while Smiling.

"Ah, Actually I should also Thank you" She said while Smiling.

Then they all waved us 'Bye' as they Went towards their Way.

Yeonjun Smirked as I just Blushed.

'This was one of the Best Evenings that I ever Had' I said in my Mind before we also Decided to go to our Dorm.