Chapter 29~

I Gathered all my courage as I told them the Truth.

As I kept on telling them the truth about That I was the other person who used to send her the Gifts, how I got there Address, and How it is another Person/Stalker who's sending her the Gifts.

I didn't told them the reason yet, Because For them it might be some ridiculous reason for sending the Gifts. So, I just told them that I was the other person and all.

While I was telling them the Truth, Seonghwa and June's eyes kept on Widening as Y/N just had a Straight face with no expression.

*Time Skip*

"...... That's why I'm saying that It's another person who's sending her the Gifts and stalking her because the other person who used to send her the Gifts and all is me." I said as I sighed.

"So, wait. You're saying that you also stalked Y/N?!" June asked.

"Yes, But still I just did that in the beginning so that I could get to know what all Y/N likes and all. After sometime I stopped and started to send her Gifts." I said.

"Hehe, My Doubt of you being the other person to send the gifts was true." June said while grinning like a child.

But soon that grin faded as Y/N sent her a Death Glare.

Seonghwa was going to say something when suddenly Y/N said Angrily.

"Yah, Why would you do that? Do you know how much Scared I was, Huh!? Do you know How much scared we all were?!" Y/N said as a Tear passed down her cheeks.

She Started to hit me softly as tears kept on passing down her Cheeks.

"Y-"

"Y/N-"

Y/N, I-"

"Y/N, I did-"

"Y/N, Atleast listen-"

"Y/N, Atleast listen to-"

Everytime I would try to say something, Y/N would hit me, making me groan softly while the other 3 just stood there, laughing and enjoying the show 😑

I suddenly grabbed her Hand, And said Softly.

"Y/N, will you atleast listen to me?" I asked her.

She looked away as she Nodded her head.

"The reason why I did that is because I'm scared."

They all looked at me confusingly Except for Yoongi.

I sighed.

"I'm scared that what if You don't love me back. What if I get obsessed with you. If I get obsessed with you, then things like what are happening now can happen. That's why I send you gifts and all. I thought that If I would send you gifts then I would be less Scared. You atleast Accepted my gifts and don't Throw them away. Even tho you don't wear or use them but atleast you would accept it. So, even if you don't love me back, I won't be having any problems."

I said without realising that I just Confessed that I love Y/N. Everyone's eyes widened including me and Yoongi.

"Y-You love Me?" Y/N asked.

I took a deep breath.

"Yes, I love you Y/N" I confessed to her as I looked deeply into her Eyes.

I wanted to confess to her in a beautiful place, where there was no one, only the two of us not in a Place where there were 3 figures standing by my side while Smirking 😑😒

Y/N looked away as I said while Struggling to not cry.

"I-It's Okay if You don't l-love me Back."

I looked down.

Then suddenly Y/N said something making me look up.

"Who said I don't love you?"

I looked at her Confusingly as she Looked at me.

"I love you too"

The moment she said that My heart Exploded.

I Hugged her as she also Hugged me back. We didn't broke the hug until Yoongi said.

"Um Sorry to distrub but We kind of have got a problem to solve."

We both broke the hug.

"BTW, Did you already knew that Hoseok was the other person?" June asked To Yoongi.

"Yes, Actually I'm not the only one who knows about it." Yoongi said.

"What?" Seonghwa Asked.

"Jin Hyung and Jimin also knew."

Their Eyes Widened as Yoongi Continued saying.

"If It wasn't for them, then Hoseok wouldn't have been able to tell you all the truth today."

They all looked at me as I said while Smiling.

"Yes, they told me that I should tell you all the truth before it was too late."

"Oh"

Everyone was quiet until I said.

"Y-Y/N, Will you be my girlfriend?"

I closed my eyes afraid to be Rejected, when I felt someone else hand on my Hand. I Opened my eyes and saw that it was Y/N hands.

I looked at her only to find her looking at me already with a warm smile on her face making my heart Flutter.

"Yes" Y/N said making me smile.

I leaned in and kissed her as she also kissed me Back. After a few moments, We both broke the kiss. I pressed my forehead with her as we both Smiled.

Suddenly We heard someone Cheering. We both Turned to our sides only to find Yoongi, Seonghwa and June standing there while Smirking and cheering for us.

Oh No, We both had totally forgot about them. We both Blushed as they all smiled.

"Well, Now we know that Hoseok is the other person who sent the gifts. But then who sent the recent gifts?" June said.

"Don't Worry, We will find the Person." Seonghwa said.

"And also, I haven't still forgiven you for what you did." Y/N said making me look at her.

"What! What can I do so, that you could forgive me?" I asked her.

"Cuddles and Kisses" Y/N said cutely.

Seonghwa and June looked at her weirdly.

"What? Just because I'm cold doesn't mean that I don't like cuddles and all." Y/N said while looking away.

"Aww" Seonghwa and June said Together.

"Okay, Deal. And also How about you choose that where we should go for our First Date?" I asked Y/N.

Y/N blushed as She said.

"I would love to choose the Place, but still I'm not sure that if I would choose a good place or not. So, How about you choose the place for our First Date and I choose the place for our Second date?" Y/N said.

I Smiled.

"Okay, Anything you want" I said as I looked at her smiling and she also smiled back.

"Ugh, Why Do I feel so single suddenly?" Yoongi said.

We all Laughed. Then Seonghwa said.

"And also be careful on your date please. Choose the places for your Date carefully."

Me and Y/N Smiled as we both Nodded.