Chapter 13~

"Ahh" Hoseok Groaned as He tried to get up and sit on the bed but wasn't able to as he was tired. So, He just layed their.

He Kept his Hand on his Forehead. He then noticed something Heavy near him.

He squinted his eyes because of the Sunlight that was coming through the Window.

He saw that It was Yoongi, sleeping. He was sitting in a Chair with his Head leaned on the Bed.

"S-Suga" Hoseok Said Weakly. Yoongi's Eyes opened as he heard it.

He raised his Head up to see his Best Friend looking at him Confusingly clearly wanting to ask that "What Happened Yesterday, Why is My Head Hurting" and many more Questions.

"Oh, You are Awake" Yoongi Said.

Hoseok nodded. Then he tired to Sit. Yoongi helped him to sit with his back leaning on the Headboard of the Bed.

He then finally Asked what He Wanted to ask from the time he woke up.

"Hey, Why is Head Hurting? Why can't I remember Anything that Happened yesterday? What Happened Yesterday-" He started to bombard Yoongi With Questions but was Cut off by a Knocking on his door.

"Come in" Hoseok said.

The door opened and Jin Came in with A tray in his Hands. Their was a Bowl of Soup In the Tray. Jin came near them.

"Drink this Soup, It will help you cure your Hangover" He said as He passed the Tray to Hoseok.

Hoseok's eyes widened.

"W-What?" He asked Confusingly.

"You were drunk Yesterday and You better Finish that whole Soup" Jin Said.

"And also Take some rest, Okay" Jin Said as Hoseok just nodded his Head Confusingly. He then went out and closed the Door.

Hoseok Looked at Yoongi for an Explanation.

"First Drink your Soup" He said pointing towards the Tray that was now on his Lap.

Hoseok Finished his Soup and Waited for Yoongi to tell him what Happened.

Yoongi first hesitated to say it but He had to. So, He took A Deep Breath and then told him Everything that Happened.

"S-So, That's How Y-You got D-drunk" Yoongi said after telling him everything.

Hoseok just sat their as He started to remember everything.

"Oh" Was all that Hoseok was able to say. He then suddenly Asked him.

"And what did you tell the others that how I got Drunk?"

"Oh, I just told them that there wasn't really a Reason behind it. And they All just nodded." Yoongi said. Hoseok just Nodded.

"I-I'm Sorry" Yoongi said while looking Down. Hoseok looked at him Confusingly and then Asked.

"Why are you Sorry? I should be the saying Sorry. Because of me You were in so much Trouble."

"Ah, No No. I was the one who Suggested to go to The XXXXX Club. If I hadn't suggested about it then......." Yoongi said.

Hoseok kept his Hand on his Shoulder and made him look up and then he said.

"Don't Worry, See I'm Okay" He then smiled as Yoongi Also Smiled Back.

"But still We really Don't Know about who Y/N loves. What if It's You. She Just said that she has someone else in her heart. She didn't say who it is. What if It's You?" Yoongi said while Smirking.

Hoseok Blushed and smiled. Yoongi also Smiled after it.

"Yah" Hoseok said.

Then suddenly, they heard someone's phone ringing. Neither was it Hoseok's nor Was it Yoongi's. So, they thought that It was Someone else's.

But what they didn't Noticed was that Everyone wasn't in the Dorm at the time except for Jimin and Jin and of course their phones were with them. Jimin and Jin were their In the Dorm at the Time with Hoseok and Yoongi. Jin is in the Kitchen and Jimin in his Room was what they thought. But were Jin and Jimin Really Where Yoongi and Hoseok thought they were?

??? POV

I didn't Meant to listen to their Conversation but I was just passing by their Room when I thought of Going in And See how Hoseok Hyung is.

But the moment I was gonna knock on the Door I Heard Yoongi Hyung say something about What Happened Yesterday.

I was first Confused at what he was saying but then He mentioned The XXXXX Club, Both of them Going there and all.

As he Kept Telling Hoseok Hyung all that Happened Yesterday, my eyes just Kept on Widening.

After he told him everything, He said.

"S-So, That's How Y-You got D-Drunk"

One by one I again Started to Process the whole Thing in my Mind. My Eyes again Widened as I Realized that What they were talking about.

Even tho, Yesterday Yoongi Hyung said that There wasn't really any Specific Reason why Hoseok Hyung Got Drunk. But It was a lil Suspicious.

Especially After Hoseok Hyung said 'Y/N' And Yoongi Hyung said that Maybe I heard it wrong. I got a lil Confused.

My Jaws Dropped as I just Realized that I was listening to someone Else's Conversation.

I was gonna go from their when my Phone Rang. I flinched.

I took My Phone Out of My Pocket and Declined the Call without seeing who called me.
I was gonna go from there when Someone Said.

"Jimin"

I turned around and saw that It was Jin Hyung.

'Oh No, I'm so gonna get Scolded by Jin Hyung for listening to Someone Else's Conversation' I thought in my mind.

"Come with me" He said as I got ready to get Scolded by Him