Chapter 17~

*Hoseok's POV

(On Call)

Hoseok: Hello RM

Namjoon: Hello, Hey, Are you all free?

Hoseok: Yes, but why?

Namjoon: Oh, Actually Jungkook, Taehyung and Me want to go to the arcade so, we Wanted to ask that if you all also wanted to come?

Hoseok: Actually, We all were also thinking of going to the arcade today and I was gonna call you only. So, yes of course We will get ready and meet you in Half an Hour. Where are you all?

Namjoon: Oh, We all are still at Mr Hwang's Office. And also Can you please Bring Jungkook and Taehyung's Phone. Their phones are in their Rooms only So, when you all will leave, please Bring their phones along with you.

Hoseok: Yes, of course

Namjoon: Thank You

Hoseok: You're welcome

Namjoon: Okay then,

Hoseok: Okay, Bye will meet you in Half an Hour if Jimin Doesn't Takes much time in Shower

Namjoon: Haha, Okay Bye

(End of the Call)

"Suga, Jin Hyung, Jimin" I called.

"Yes" They all said in Unison.

"Rm, Taehyung and Jungkook were also thinking of going to the arcade today. So, He called me and asked me that if we all also Wanted to go to the arcade with them. I told them that we were also thinking of going to the arcade so, we all are gonna meet them at Mr Hwang's Office Because they are still there, in Half an Hour only if 'Someone' isn't gonna take much time to get ready." I said.

I emphasized the Word Someone and Looked at Jimin as the others also did the same.

"What? Why are you all looking at me?" Jimin said as he noticed that We all were looking at him.

"He said that we are gonna meet them in Half an Hour." Suga said.

"Oh, C'mon. It's not like I'm always late." Jimin said.

"Yah, this is what you said the last time when we told you that we need go to the mall early but you took so much time to get ready that By the time we got there, half of the mall was crowded and when I was gonna Buy myself Jeans, The Mall Started to get more Crowded and I ended up getting myself the wrong size of jeans for myself." I said.

"But still You got yourself the right size of jeans later." Jimin said.

"First of all, It was online and second, That not what I'm trying to say!" I said.

Jimin was going to say something when Jin Hyung said.

"Yah, You too If you two are Going to keep on fighting then of course we are gonna get late!" He Scolded.