Chapter 1~

Here was standing the 8th Grade Y/N infront of the XXXXXX Airport while holding June's hands.

She was wearing a Purple Coloured Hoodie, which was gifted to her by her Best Friend, June and was perfectly of her Size, Black Ripped Jeans, Black Shoes and a Black Mask which was down by her chin.

Y/N's parents were talking to each other about Something While her Brother, Seonghwa Was with his Friends, talking.

June's teary Eyes moved towards Y/N's figure and Looked at her Before saying "You know right, that you can cry. No one's gonna See you."

And with that Y/N hugged June and Buried her Head on her shoulders while Crying. June patted her back and her head while Tears passed down  through her eyes also and said.

"Don't worry We will atleast be able to call each other and do video call" Y/N had become quiet for a few secs which indicated that She wasn't crying anymore so, June was gonna Pull away from the Hug, when Y/N said with a Crying Type tone "But We won't be able to meet each other" With that she Started To sob silently. June Again patted her Back.

The reason Why Y/N was crying because She was A cold Person. Earlier She used to be a cheerful Girl and a Happy Girl but then Suddenly she Became Quiet and Cold. She always Had a Cold Expression in her face. All her 'Friends' tried to Ask her but she always told them to stay away from her or not to talk to her.

The only People with whom she Talked was Either her Family or Her Best Friend, June.

Y/N's Mom Approached them and said "Y/N, dear It's Time, let's go." With that her Mom left to call her Brother, Seonghwa. June pulled away from the Hug while both of them wiped there tears away. Then, Y/N said "Bye June".

June looked at her and said "Y/N before Going Promise me one thing"
"Yes, what is it?" said Y/N. June made Y/N look up at her because All this time Y/N was looking Down.

Then she said "Y/N, Even tho we both will be Able to call each other and do video call and all but I won't be able to know that if you will be having that Cold personality of yours There also. But still before going I want to you promise me this"

"Okay" said Y/N without any hesitation. "Promise me that you won't be having this Cold Personality of yours There also." Y/N looked at her with widened eyes and said "B-But June-" "No buts Y/N I don't want people there to think of you the way people here think of you, Okay" Y/N first hesitated but then she said "O-Okay" And then she let out her pinky finger and locked it with June's as their thumbs touched.

She then Said Bye to her and went towards Her parents and her Brother, who were watching them. Her Mom then hugged her and then they went from there.