Chapter 28~

Me and Suga went to Seonghwa's place as soon as possible.

Suga parked the car, as I got out. I waited for him to also come out. After he came out, He locked the car, put the keys in his left pocket and then started to walk.

I also walked with him. We reached their front door.

He rang the bell, as I just stood there in confusion and tension.
After a few secs, someone opened the door, and it was June.

Her face was Filled with worriedness. She opened the door wide for us to come in.

We both went in as I went towards Seonghwa and asked.

"Hey what happened? Why did you told me to be safe while I was on my way to here? Is everything okay?"

"Not really" Seonghwa replied.

Then Seonghwa looked somewhere else. I followed his Gaze and saw that he was looking at Y/N.

She was sitting at the couch, with a Box on her right side, While she was looking down.

I went towards her, and sat beside her as I wrapped my arms around her Shoulders.

She looked up as we both looked into each other's eyes. She looked stressed and Worried.

I kissed her forehead softly making her blush and smile. Seeing her smile also made me smile.

"What Happened?" I asked her softly.

I noticed her getting sad as I looked at Seonghwa Confusingly.

While my arms were still wrapped around her Shoulder, Seonghwa cane towards us as Yoongi and June also came.

He took the box which was on Y/N's right side and gave it to me. I looked at the Box and saw that there was a Hoodie.

 I looked at the Box and saw that there was a Hoodie

I again looked at him Confused.

He got to know that I'm still Confused. So, He sighed and then said.

"You remember The last time you came here, Y/N Received a Gift from Another person."

My Eyes Widened as I said.

"Yes, Why?"

"Well, Today again Y/N Received a gift. And also a Note."

He then took out a Note from his pocket and passed it to me as I removed my Arm from
Y/N's shoulder. Yoongi came towards me and sat beside me.

The note said:

"Hey Y/N,

Hope You liked My Last Present. I hope you also like this present, It kind of took me time to find the perfect Hoodie for you........

Okay, Let's better Stop Beating around the bush, I will come straight to the point. Tell that Hoseok To stay away from you. I saw you both Kissing! And also tell your Brother, Seonghwa to not try to find who I'm. At first I thought that I should just not mind it, but then I guess your Brother got curious and Tried to find out who I'm, Two days ago when you all went to the restaurant.

Right Now, I can only see Seonghwa and Hoseok as the barrier between me and you. Remember I can also remove the barriers very easily.

So, if you want them to live, Tell Hoseok to stay away from you and tell Seonghwa to better not try to find who I'm. I hope you do as I say.

That's all, I've got to say for now. Bye, Enjoy your Day"

"Wait, So you mean that He was there when we all went to the restaurant?" I asked.

"Yes" June replied.

My eyes Widened and so did
Yoongi's.

"Oh, That's why You told us to be safe on our way." Yoongi said.

"Yes" Seonghwa said.

I quickly took out my phone to take a photo of the note so that I could also show it to Jin Hyung and Jimin.

After I took the photo, I kept my phone in my pocket.

"So, what all we have to do is Keep Y/N and Hoseok Away from each other.........." Suga said casually.

Me and Y/N looked at him Coldly and Sent him Death Glares. He gulped as he said.

"Which Is not Possible So, we need to find a Solution." We both nodded and Looked back at the note as Suga Sighed in relief.

"I think that it's the same person." June said making me and the others look at her.

"Meaning?"

"I mean that they are not two different people, It's the same person as before who used to send Y/N Gifts. See, the handwriting. It's too Similar"

Mine and Yoongi's Eyes widened As we both didn't Realized that before.

We both were so lost in the note that we didn't Noticed the handwriting.

'The Heck! How come can he excalty copy my Handwriting?!' I thought.

"Yes, You're Right." Y/N agreed with her.

"Yes, It's the same Handwriting." Seonghwa also agreed with me.

I started to panick but still I tried to stay calm and Quiet.

I then suddenly remembered what Jin Hyung said. He told me to tell the Truth before it's too late.

And I think that now is the time when I should tell them the truth.

"I-I need to tell You all S-Something." I said.

Yoongi looked at me with wide eyes but seeing me all calm, told him that It was the right time to tell them about it and that I'm ready to tell them. But still he asked me.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm" I replied as I Smiled making him also smile.

"Actually, It isn't the same person. They're two different people......."

"How?" Seonghwa Asked.

I took a deep breath and got ready to tell them the truth.