Chapter 26~

*Seonghwa's POV

It's been Half an Hour Since,
Y/N and Hoseok went out. I got Worried so, I stood Up and said.

"Um, I will just go and Check on Y/N and Hoseok."

"Oh, Okay" Yoongi and June said together.

I smiled as I went out.

I started to look Around when I saw two Familiar Figures walking together.

I Narrowed my eyes as I went Closer. My eyes widened when I realised that the two figures were of Y/N and Hoseok.

I smiled and My smile got even bigger when I saw Both of them holding each others hands.

I was going to go back when I suddenly saw a person following Them. My eyes widened.

I started to walk towards him when I guess that the person also saw me.

Then suddenly he took out his phone from his Pocket. I don't know that if he was acting or not but He started to talk.

Even Tho I wasn't standing so close to him to see that who is it but still I was atleast close enough to hear his voice and the voice sounded.......familiar.

I Tried my best to recognise the voice but didn't succeed.

Suddenly I got a message from June Asking that where I'm. So I replied to her and said that I will be coming in a few mins.

I took one last glimpse of the person who was still talking on his phone and went from there.

*End of Seonghwa's POV

*Hoseok's POV

Me and Y/N kept on walking and talked to each other.

Then Suddenly she turned back and then I heard some Noises from the Bushes. I looked at her Confusingly and Asked.

"What happened?"

She turned back to me and said.

"Ah, I felt like someone was Following us."

I also looked back and saw that there was No one.

"I Guess, that it's just because of the dark." I said while Smiling. She also Smiled back making my heart Flutter.

We both Just looked at each other with our Hands still Intertwined.

The smiles on our faces faded away as we both started to lean in.

She closed Her eyes as I also Did. Few Secs later, I felt her Soft lip On mine.

My heart skipped a beat. I kissed her as She also kissed me back.

Her Free Hand went towards my Neck and My Free Hand Went towards her waist pulling her Closer.

Both us Pulled away after a few mins as we ran out of oxygen.
Both of us were blushing hard.

Then suddenly Her phone started to ring. She took out her phone and answered it.

"Oh, Okay. We will come in One min." She said to the person on the other side of the phone.

After the call ended she looked at me with her Cheeks still pink and then she said.

"Seonghwa said that It's pretty Late and told both of us to come back."

I nodded.

Then I tightened my grip on her Hand as We both turned around.

When we both Turned out, we saw June, Yoongi and Seonghwa outside the Resturant, I guess waiting for us because June and Yoongi were both waving at us excitedly but Seonghwa was not.

He wasn't even looking at us. He looking somewhere else. I followed his gaze and saw that he was looking at the same bush from which I heard the Noises earlier.

He then Looked at us as He smiled and me and Y/N also Smiled back.

We then started to walk towards them.

Luckily this time They weren't Smirking.

But when they looked at our Intertwined Hands, they looked at us suspiciously. We both pulled our Hands away as we both Blushed.

And yes, Of Course, they were Smirking 😑.

We said our Byes to each other and then went from There.

??? POV

Oh Boy!

I was going to get caught, not one time but 3 times! Luckily this time I succeeded and didn't got caught.

At first, It was Seonghwa. I started to panick when I felt him coming close to me. So I suddenly took out my phone and Started to talk. I acted like I was talking to someone so that He wouldn't get Suspicious.

Then finally he went from There. I then continued to follow Y/N and Hoseok.

I don't know but I Guess That
Y/N got to know that someone was following them because She Turned out to See who it was.

Fortunately, I was standing beside a Bush, So I just jumped into the bush trying my best to not make any Voice and to also to avoid The pain in my Butt because of the Rough Landing.

I ended up landing on my butt. I Groaned Quietly.

She then turned towards Hoseok and said Something as Hoseok also Looked back.

He also said something.

That was the moment when I regretted jumping into the Bush.

I had rather Get caught then seeing them Kiss!
I just closed My eyes, and Tried to control my Anger Again.

I opened my eyes when I Heard Y/N's Phone ringing. She answered it and said something.

Then suddenly A Bug Started to fly around me making me a more mad than I already was. I started to move around, Making the leaves rustle.

Luckily they didn't Noticed it. But I guess Seonghwa did.

When I saw Seonghwa looking at the place where I'm hiding, I stopped moving, letting that stupid bug to irritate me.

I got annoyed as I clicked my Tounge.

If I don't do anything soon, then I guess, I won't be able to make Y/N mine.

I guess To make Y/N mine, Seonghwa will be the first obstacle that I will have to remove. And the second obstacle is of Hoseok.

I was thinking about How will I do it when suddenly my Phone Started to vibrate.

Just in case, I had kept my phone on mute. I took out my phone and saw who called me.

I accepted it and said "Hello"

"Hello.... Beomgyu, Where are you?"