Chapter 23~

"Hyung, Don't Worry, Today I was thinking Of Making Yoongi Dinner" I said with a Smirk on my face. "You can make dinner for the others and also for me."

Jin Hyung might Have noticed my smirk because He said.

"See, Okay I Will make Dinner for you and the others except for Yoongi just like You said. But Whatever you make For Yoongi, I want him Alive, Okay!" Jin Hyung said.

"Okay Okay"

I then Started to make Dinner for Yoongi.

'Oh God, Yoongi. Just wait and watch'

But still Somewhere inside, I was Scared. Today I was going to tell him about all the Gift stuff and all. And I don't know that if He's going to scold me, or appreciate.

But I will Think about it After I serve him his Special Dinner.

*Time Skip*

*35 mins later

"Hoseok, Have you finished Making Yoongi his Dinner?" Jin Hyung asked Looking at me.

I nodded as I said.

"Yes, Just needs a Finishing"

"But, Wait, You know right that We serve at the dining table?" Jin Hyung Asked, when I started to put the Food on the plate.

I smirked.

"Ah, No. You know, It's Special Dinner For Yoongi" I said.

"Oh God, please Save Him." I heard Jin Hyung Praying for Yoongi.

Then Jin Hyung went out with the plates.

*End Of Hoseok's POV

Jin went out with the plates.

All of them were sitting there.

Namjoon, Jungkook and Taehyung were talking While Yoongi and Jimin were on their Phones.

Jin went towards Yoongi and Jimin, kept the plates on the Tables as He flicked both of their foreheads. They Groaned.

"I've also told you this Before No phones while Eating!" He said.

"Sorry" Both of them said as they kept their Phones in their pockets.

Jin picked up the the Plates.

He gave Everyone their plates Except Yoongi. Yoongi just sat their Patiently.

"Jungkook Can you help me bring the Dishes?" Jin Asked.

"Yes, Hyung" Jungkook said as He stood up.

"Umm, Hyung please bring me a plate also" Yoongi said.

"Oh Yes, I forgot to Tell you. Today Hoseok is making you Dinner" Jin Said.

Yoongi's Eyes Widened.

"H-hyung Please, There's really n-no need for him to make me Dinner." Yoongi said.

He knew that How much he had Pissed of Hoseok today. So He was sure He was take his Revenge.

"Too late" Hoseok said as He came towards the Dining with plate filled with Food.

Yoongi Gulped.

"Here" He said as He kept His Dinner in front of Him.

"Hyung, Let me also Help you bring the Dishes" Hoseok said as They all went towards the kitchen to bring the Dishes.

As they all were bringing in the Dishes, Yoongi kept on poking in his Food with his Chopsticks.

He gulped.