Chapter 5~

"Mom" said Seonghwa while Half laughing and half running as Y/N was chasing him and saying. "Yah, You stop there!"

Their Mom was laughing at their Childish Behaviour and so were the others also.

Seonghwa then ran and hid behind Mrs Hwang as Mrs Hwang spreaded her hands while laughing and trying to protect him.

"Mom, please be side" Y/N said.

Their Mom Just stood there in between them as Y/N tried to catch Seonghwa, who was still hiding Behind their Mother's Back.

Y/N went to their Mother's Right side as Seonghwa Went to the left side of Mrs Hwang.

Then Y/N tried to go to the Left side of Mrs Hwang as Seonghwa Immediately went to the right side of their Mother.

This continued on for a while Until Seonghwa finally Said.

"Y/N-ah, please sis I'm sorry"

He said While Grinning and Again Hiding Behind their Mother.

Y/N just stood their For a Few secs thinking that if she should Forgive him or not. She then Said while pouting.

"Okay, Fine"

Seonghwa then Carefully went towards her and then side-Hugged Y/N while Y/N was still pouting. He then Said.

"Oh My sis, I'm sorry, Really" He said while Still Side-Hugging her.

Then again he said.

"Please, I will buy you anything"

Y/N smirked and then asked.

"Really?"

Seonghwa said.

"Yes, but Only if you forgive me."

Y/N then grinned and said.

"Okay, Fine But I don't want you to buy me anything. I want you to Come with me and June to shopping."

Seonghwa quickly said "Okay, I will."

Y/N then smiled and then Hugged him back. Then they both pulled Away from the Hug.

June then said.

"Seonghwa, I heard that you are a idol. You debuted as a Member of ATEEZ, Right??"

Seonghwa said.

"Yes, See My members are Even Here"

He then pointed towards the 7 other people who had come out of his Room with Him.

"Guys, please introduce yourself" Seonghwa Said.

Then One by one, they started to introduce themselves.

"Hi, I'm Hongjoong. The leader of ATEEZ" Said the person with the Strawberry Hair and a beautiful smile.

"And also the Dad of the Group" said the one with the Greyish-Black hair.

"Yah" Hongjoong said.

"Hi, I'm Yunho" Said the one with the light blue hair with a small cute smile. He also looked like the tallest member among all of them.

"Hi, I'm Yeosang" Said a person with light brown hair Shyly. He looked down Shyly while the others Giggled.

"Hi, I'm Mingi" said the person with brownish hair.

"Hi, I'm San" said a person with black hair and with a wink which made both Y/N and June Blush.

"Yah" Seonghwa said.