Chapter 9~

I called Yoongi to My Room in the Afternoon.

I needed to tell Him about What had Happened Otherwise I would Have Died By blushing even tho I know I'm gonna By that Idiot teasing Me after I tell him what happened 😑😅

I heard a Knock On My Door And I said. "Come In"

The door Opened and Suga came in While Eating a Doughnut.

"Yah, We just ate Our Lunch" I said. He looked at me while Eating His Doughnut then turned back to Close the Door.

He came Towards me and sat Beside Me in my Bed.

"So?" He said. I flicked His Forehead and said.

"They are Jin Hyung's Doughnuts, You know, right?" I said while Smirking.

Suga's eyes Widened as His Mouth Was stuffed with the Doughnut that he was Eating. He still had Some Left which He was holding in his Right Hand.

He Then said "fob't Worvg I givl tsfl hrm tddt ycu ahe twzm" He said With his Mouth Full of Food.

I again Flicked his Head and this Time a Lil more Harder. He groaned and Rubbed his Forehead With his Free Hand. Then I said.

"Yah, Don't speak with your Mouth Full!"

He chewed until There was no food Left In His Mouth and then He said.

"I was saying that Don't Worry I will Tell him that You Ate them"

I sighed 😑

"BTW why did you call me?" He said While Taking another Bite Of His Doughnut.

"First, Finish That Doughnut of yours" I said.

After a few Secs of me waiting for him to Finish His Doughnut, he finally Did.

He then Rubbed his Hands together and Wiped his Hands On My Bedsheet. I again Sighed and Smacked him.

"Yah!"

He just Grinned like A Child Making Me also Smile.

"Go and wash your Hands" I said while Smiling and Pushed him into the Bathroom.

He then Finally Came out and Instead of Drying His Hands with a Towel. That Idiot Wiped his Hands on my Hoodie.

This Person.

I went In the Bathroom and washed My hands and I also did the same. Instead of Drying My hands on A Towel I wiped my Hands on his Hoodie.

We continued Doing Stuffs Like this and Giggling until he splashed water at me, I also Did the same.

We both then Finally Stopped when We heard the Door Open and Saw Jin Hyung Standing there.

"Yah, You both! What are you Both Doing?" He asked.

He then saw our Hoodies and Hair which were soaked with Water because Of what We did 😂😅

He looked at us and sighed. He said.

"I don't Even Wanna Know.
Just clean the Mess and also Change your Clothes, Okay!"
He Scolded us.

We both Nodded while Looking down and looking at all the mess that we made. He then Left and closed the Door.

The moment we both Heard the Door close, we both Looked at each other before we both burst out Laughing.

Then we both Cleaned the Mess that we had Made, Changed Our Clothes and Dried our Hair with Dry Towels.

Finally After 40 mins or something, We both sat on the Bed with a Glass of Water in our Hands as we were tired. He then asked.

"Hey, But why did you call Me?"