ONE

"MIN I GOT A DATE!" Taehyung said showing his huge grin.

Jimin smiled, but he wasn't happy. He loves Taehyung, and not in a friendly way.

"That's great Tae, what's his name?" Jimin ask, with fake glee.

"Jaemin. He's very sweet and God I'm so happy!" Taehyung smiled  holding Jimin's hands.

Usually Jimin would feel happy holding his hands but he felt bitter. He hates that someone else is making Taehyung happy.

"That's great." Jimin said with a fake smile.

Taehyung smiles as he read the text from Jaemin, telling him where they are going, what time it's happening and what Taehyung should wear.

“I'm so excited Minnie! Can you help me find the perfect outfit? I want to wow him.” Taehyung said, showing his boxy grin which use to be only for Jimin.

Only Jimin can make him smile like that, not some other guy that Jimin doesn't even know.

“Sure, we can go to the mall, what time is it?” Jimin asked, suddenly feeling sick.

He hated this feeling he wants it gone.

“Seven PM, he is taking me to this fancy restaurant! How romantic is that and he told me it was a five stars one.” Taehyung said with a smile as they got their coats.

Jimin zips his jacket as he looks at Taehyung with confusion written all over his face.

“I thought you hated that stuff? Didn't you say how you want your first date to be late night walks, holding your hand or both of yous holding each other by the shoulder. Even thought that would be uncomfortable you still want that and state at the sky and maybe have a picnic and talk for hours until it hits dawn.” Jimin stares at Taehyung still with confusion as he tilts his head speaking in pout.

Taehyung's smile slowly disappeared as he ruffle his hair with one of his hand as the other was holding the bottom of his coat.

“I did, I mean it still sounds nice. But Jaemin thinks it's too simple and wants to go beyond on the first date.” Taehyung explained.

“But it isn't simple,” Jimin said as his eyebrows went down, now feeling angry at this Jaemin guy for even saying something like that.

“It's romantic, spending the whole night with someone you love and talk about everything about each other or anything throughout the night and staring at the stars. That's romantic.” Jimin said as he smiles at Taehyung who shook his head as he opened the door.

“Let's go, Jaemin wants me to wear a suit.” Taehyung went into the car, ignoring what Jimin said.

Jimin catched up and shuts the door as he starts the car.

“Suits? But you hate wearing them?” Jimin said, he wanted it to come off as a statement but it was more like a question.

“Things change, and a suit isn't so bad,” Taehyung said with a smile.

“And Jaemin said I would look good in one.” Taehyung said as Jimin couldn't help but feel confused.

This isn't the Taehyung he knows, why is he changing so much just got this date, what if it ends horribly?

“You really like this guy?” Jimin asked, it hurts to ask but he wants to know if what Taehyung is doing is all worth it.

Changing himself just to please this Jaemin guy.

Taehyung soon smiled as he looks at Jimin, looking like he was in love. Yep, Jimin regrets asking.

Why does he feel like he is gonna throw up? He feels pain in his chest which he wishes would go away.

“I really do Jimin, I hope this goes somewhere. I really want to date him.” Taehyung said with so much love in his voice.

Jimin faked a cough as he looks away, feeling a weird feeling in his nose then felt his throat clogging up.

Fucking hell, stop feeling sensitive.

Jimin kept blinking his eyes as he kept his eye in the road. He hates feeling this way. He is now wishing his feelings just goes away.

His thoughts were disturbed when he heard Taehyung clapping his hands in delight.

They were at the mall.

-
A/N - hello here is a new story. I was debating whether I should post a new story or a spin off but I decided what imma do, after I finish this book I'll move to the spin off. Since I had this story since last year....why not do more if this chapter?

I hope you like the story so far! If not it will be more interesting!

Anyways,

Stay healthy, stay safe, stay kind to others and yourself, and stay loving yourself!

I purple you all!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

🎶One of us is crying, one of us is lying in a lonely bed, staring at the ceiling. Wishing she was somewhere else instead. One of us is lonely, one of us is only waiting for a call sorry for herself, feeling stupid, feeling small wishing she had never left at all🎶

Song - One of Us
Artist - ABBA (1981)

~you nice, keep going.~ - Park Jimin💛 (2018)