THIRTEEN

JIMIN WOKE UP, feeling horrible. He felt all sweaty, sore head and a bunch of red marks on his skin. He looks at his phone and his eyes widen. 7am!?

What the fuck?

It's been awhile since he woke up that early and god he didn't miss it.

He got up and ruffled his hair, feeling icky. He got his phone and notice that Taehyung didn't text back at all.

This confused Jimin, usually he would text back, unless he is still sleeping. But Taehyung is an early bird.

He started typing away.

Jimin : good morning, I hope you have a good sleep Tae. Are you coming home today? Or are you staying there for another night?

Jimin is hoping Taehyung says he is coming home, who know staying by yourself would be so much worse.

He didn't get a reply straight away so he got change and went to do his routine.

Still no reply.

So he went to get breakfast, had a bowl of cereal as he watched stuff on YouTube.

Still no reply.

He did his dishes, and his dishes from last night and dried them. He then looked down at his phone.

Still no reply.

Odd. Surely he would be up by now.

Jimin : Tae? You up yet? It's almost 11am.

Then finally, Taehyung responded.

Honey Tae 💕 : hey, sorry for the late reply I just woke up and yes I'll be home soon.

Just woke up? At 11am?

Every alarm bells were ringing inside Jimin's head, Taehyung never woke up at 11am.

Jimin : okay, have you had breakfast there or do you want me to put on something when you get home?

Honey Tae 💕 : if you wanna, I honestly don't mind. But I'll see you soon!

Jimin : I'll see you soon xx

Jimin seconded guessed himself if he made the right choice of adding the two X's. Since it came out of nowhere.

Honey Tae 💕 ;  see you too xx!

Jimin's heart was beating rather fast, he slowly started to smile as his overthinking disappeared.

-

Jimin got into his car and drove to pick up Taehyung. He texted Taehyung that he was there, then he waited.

It didn't take that long, soon Taehyung came out but when Jimin seen how the two were saying goodbye, red flags were everywhere.

Taehyung looked like he cried, he felt uncomfortable being close to Jaemin but still hugged and kissed him goodbye.

The way that Jaemin held Taehyung looked painful, more reason to hate on the guy.

Taehyung walked i to the car and put on the seatbelt.

“How was last night?” Jimin asks, driving out of the parking lot.

Taehyung flinched, memories flooded from last night and he wants them gone. He gulped as he played with his shirt.

“It was good, Jaemin was a sweetheart to me last night.” Taehyung lied through his teeth.

But he was unable to smile through that lie. The memories were too painful to fake a smile.

Jimin hummed, not believing it. Of course not, he sees how red Taehyung's eyes were.

“How was he a sweetheart.” Jimin asks, saying 'sweetheart' in a mocking tone.

But Taehyung trying to calm himself down and fake his happiness to realise that Jimin wasn't believing him.

“He kept me warm, made sure I wasn't freezing when I went to bed.” Taehyung said, trying to believe himself that Jaemin was a sweetheart.

'Cause it was true, Jaemin made sure he was warm.

“Tae, are you sure nothing else happened?” Jimin asks, wanting to know why Taehyung was crying.

Taehyung stared out of the window, hiding his emotions, knowing when he is alone in his room he will cry it all. Maybe cry in the shower trying to clean his body clean. He feels dirty, feels used.

He didn't want to tell Jimin because he blamed himself, he let Jaemin do that to him so if Jimin found out he was scared that he will lose a friendship.

“No, nothing happened.” He lied once again.

-
A/N - hello, here is another update, I have free time this weekend as I done ally college work....thank fuck.

Anyways a deep chapter a bit heavy, but there will be fluff.....most likely near the end or any namkook moments.

Anyways,

Stay healthy, stay safe, stay kind to others and yourself, and stay loving yourself!

I purple you all!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

🎶Pick up all the broken glass and furniture on the floor. Been up half the night screaming now it's time to get away, pack up the kids in the car. Another bruise to try and hide, another alibi to write, another ditch in the road You keep moving, another stop sign you keep moving on and the years go by so fast🎶

Song - Two Beds and a Coffee Machine
Artist - Savage Gardan (1999)

~you nice, keep going.~ - Park Jimin 💛 (2018)