SEVENTEEN

DATE NIGHT.

Jaemin planned out a romantic date for the two of them. They were going to a park where there are beautiful fairy lights around the park.

How romantic is that?

Taehyung got changed into comfortable clothing as Jaemin let him change into whatever he wants.

Taehyung was excited, he had an image of holding Jaemin's hand and swinging it as they were on a walk.

Maybe go to the beach and get all cosy up together. Jimin walked in as Taehyung put on his shoes.

“What time is he picking you up?” Jimin asks, putting his phone away.

Having all of his attention in the younger.

“I'm not sure yet, but hopefully he texts back.” Taehyung says, looking over at his phone that made no sound.

“Hopefully.” Jimin muttered, sitting in the bed staring at Taehyung.

“You....You look beautiful.” Jimin says, feeling bold to say it but afterwards he felt a blush creeping in.

Taehyung blushed, he wasn't expecting that comment from Jimin. But he smiled feeling more confident in himself.

“Thank you.” He says with a big smile, now wanting Jaemin's approval.

Soon the phone buzzed making Taehyung jump over to see the text. But the smile slowly disappeared.

Jaemin : rain check. Wanna do our date next weekend? I've got a lot in my hands rn.

Taehyung sighed as he typed very slowly.

Taehyung : yeah, see you then xx
[Read]

“What happened?” Jimin asks as Taehyung felt a little bit emotional. He was looking forward for this date.

“He got something on, so we are going next week.” Taehyung said, looking at his lap.

He wasted his time getting changed. He leaned down to untie his shoe lace but Jimin stopped him.

“Whoa whoa, you aren't getting changed after looking this great,” Jimin said as he grabbed his coat.

“Let's go.” Jimin says as he reached his hand out.

“Jimin, what are you doing?” Taehyung asks,  looking defeated.

“If Jaemin isn't taking you on that date, then I will.” Jimin says once again feeling bold.

Taehyung smiled as he grabbed his hand.

“Let's go.” Jimin says once again as they left the house.

-

It was beautiful, the lights were shining bright around the park and Taehyung was able to swing his and Jimin's arm back and forth as Jimin smiled at the action.

They even skipped to the park and giggling like children. They sat in the sand, Jimin was prepared and brought a towel for the two to sit on.

“Did you have fun tonight?” Jimin asks as Taehyung smiled.

“It was amazing! I really loved it. Thank you.” Taehyung says smiling at Jimin.

“I'm glad you enjoyed it. I enjoyed myself too.” Jimin says as Taehyung giggled.

“It was the best date I had.” Taehyung says softly as Jimin's heart started to beat rather quickly.

“Me too.” Jimin smiled.

Starring at Taehyung's eyes, with a smile but still felt a pain in the chest.

He wished they could go in more dates, he wished this was real to Taehyung and not a friendly date.

“Wanna head home?” Taehyung asks, getting up as Jimin followed.

“Sure.” He says, linking his and Taehyung's arms together as they skipped home.

Taehyung was happy, he was able to act this way without being judged. He was glad he had Jimin.....as a friend.

So why is he feeling weird in his stomach, like there is a roller coaster going on, like it's at the top and soon the roller coaster comes rushing down.

Is this what you call butterflies?

-
A/N - ooo we got another chapter done. My new goal is getting this done before this year is over.

So far I think it could be do-able. If not then this year I've only wrote 3 books. Damn...

Hopefully I get this done this year and make it 4 books this year.

Anyways!

Stay healthy, stay safe, stay kind to others and yourself, and stay loving yourself!

I purple you all!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

🎶Save me, it continues even when I run away, I am caught in a lie. Caught in a lie, find the me that was pure. I can’t be free from this lie, give me back my smile. Caught in a lie, pull me from this hell I can’t be free from this pain save me, I am being punished🎶

Song - Lie
Artist - Park Jimin of BTS (2016)

~you nice, keep going.~ - Park Jimin 💛 (2018)