THREE

WARNING - GROPING AND DEGRADING

"HOW ARE YOU FEELING?" Jimin asks, looking at Taehyung staring at himself in the mirror.

Checking his outfit out, he faked a smile cause he found the suit very boring there were zero colour.

It was even more annoying that he wanted to do his nails but Jaemin said 'boys shouldn't wear nail polish that's a girly thing to do.'

Taehyung heavily disagreed but he stayed quiet. He walked towards Jimin and waited for his date.

Jaemin wanted to be all traditional, but going to Taehyung's home to collect him.

"I'm feeling a bit nervous but I'm excited since it's been awhile since I had a date." Taehyung gushed as Jimin hummed.

Yes be was very happy for his friend but he wished he was Jaemin right now, taking Taehyung not a date that Taehyung always wanted.

Make him get change into his style. He notice that Taehyung has little to no makeup in and then he looks at his nails, expecting nail polish since he has a whole set of those.

But it was clean, no colour in sight.

"You aren't putting any nail polish in your date?" Jimin asks as Taehyung shook his head, staring at the window.

Looking for a black car.

"No, Jaemin said some of his thoughts about it and I agreed." Taehyung lied, shrugging it off.

"Oh? What was his thoughts?" Jimin asks, hating this guy even more.

"That....um it was girly, no boy should wear coloured nails." Taehyung said with a bit of stutter, he didn't like thinking about it.

For Jimin, he was seeing too many red flags.

"Tae, be honest with me. Do you see yourself being with him?" Jimin asks as Taehyung nodded.

"He is a nice guy, I want it to go somewhere. After our conversations I feel like this date might go somewhere." Taehyung said as Jimin disagreed.

"But both of you are polar opposites." Jimin said as Taehyung shrugged.

"Opposites attract." He said as Jimin laughed as he shook his head.

"Tse, it isn't fair that you are doing everything he asks, like the date you are going on isn't you, the clothes you are wearing isn't your style and you aren't wearing makeup or nail polish cause he told you it was girly? Why is he telling you what to do? He is being controlling." Jimin said as Taehyung stood up, annoyed.

"He isn't controlling! He asked me out and he planned the date so the most I can do is make him happy." Taehyung said as Jimin sighed.

"So if you planned a date would he do everything that you asked?" Jimin asked, leaning forward.

Taehyung's annoyed face dipped, he was unsure. Would he listen? Hopefully he would.

"He would, he isn't controlling." He said and after he heard that the door bell rang.

"There's your date." Jimin said annoyed as Taehyung walked over to the door and opened it.

"Hey, ready to go?" Jaemin asks as Taehyung nodded.

When Jimin checks to see if Jaemin had any gifts, there was none. You should always bring something with you on a date. That's the bare minimum!

Taehyung told Jimin he would text him and he left, leaving Jimin on his lonesome.

-
-

The car ride was awkward, Taehyung didn't like it. Jaemin kept his eyes on the road.

But his hand were someplace else, his hand made its way to Taehyung's thigh, and he gripped onto them.