FOUR

JIMIN: YOU BUSY?

JUNGKOOK: in a few minutes I won't be! How so?

Jimin: I got nothing to do, my friend has a date so I'm on my lonesome :(

Jungkook: oof, we can't have that. Is it okay if my boyfriend tags along? He just came back from work. We can meet at the park if you want!

Jimin: oh? You have a boyfriend! Yes I'd love to meet the guy who stole your heart 😆

Jungkook: shut up 😒 but you Cool with meeting him and the park?

Jimin: yeah I'm fine with both, what's your boyfriend's name?

Jungkook: Namjoon 🥰

-

“I didn't know it would rain.” Jungkook pouted as the two boys laughed.

They were currently in Namjoon's apartment as it was closer. Jungkook cuddled against Namjoon with a pout.

“Well at least we didn't get too soaked.” Jimin laughed, hiding his face as he laughs.

“It ain't funny.” Jungkook pouted more.

“No, of course it isn't.” Namjoon says jokingly.

Jimin stops laughing as he now stares at the couple. They were being all lovey dovey.

He then had an image of Taehyung dating that Jaemin guy, he wished it was him and Taehyung in that date.

But it would be what Taehyung desires, not forcing him to do something when didn't like. He wants to see that beautiful boxy smile from Taehyung that only he can cause.

Jimin looks down feeling overwhelmed with these emotions, but again he is getting use to these emotions, hiding everything.

But Jungkook caught on, seeing how the two were like at store, seeing how Jimin looks at Taehyung.

That was the main reason why he gave Jimin his phone number, he didn't want him to alone with these feelings. He knows what it's like hiding his feelings away from someone he loves.

He was lucky enough that the person he loves likes him back. Jungkook looks at Jimin with worry.

“Jimin,” Jungkook called out as Jimin gave him a weak hum.

Namjoon looks at Jimin with worry too as the two got up and walks towards the boy.

“You want a hug?” Jungkook asks, ready to give the biggest hug.

“Please.” He whispered but the two heard.

And they give Jimin a big hug, the hug caused too much emotions for Jimin that tears flooded. Namjoon's shirt was soaked. But Namjoon didn't care about that.

He wanted his boyfriend's friend (hopefully soon his friend) to be okay.

“You okay Jimin?” Jungkook asks, wiping the tears away.

“Hm, yeah I'm fine. Sorry for that.” Jimin said, wiping his own tears and tried to stabilise his breathing.

Jungkook sighs as he hugs Jimin, not letting him go.

“Don't lie Jimin, you are in a safe place.” Jungkook softly said as Jimin looks at Jungkook's eyes.

They remind him of the galaxy, usually people would think the galaxy is massive, you will get lost in there. But Jimin, staring at Jungkook's galaxy eyes, it made him feel safe, the galaxy will keep Jimin safe.

Jimin sniffs as he wips his nose with his sleeve as Namjoon gave him a tissue.

“Thank you.” Jimin muttered, taking the tissue and blowing his red nose.

“You ready to talk fully?” Jungkook asks as Jimin clears his throat as he nodded.

“I'm......I'm in love with my best friend.”

-
A/N - Hello! Sorry for the long wait I was out with my family during the weekend and The wifi was a bit shitty. So I couldn't update!

But because I couldn't update this weekend I'm giving you two updates, and hopefully more this month as this is the only book I'm writing as I've finished the other two.

And I hope you like the other two books if you have read them. If you like fantasy and Disney stuff you can read ‘Under The World’.

But if you like a dark romance, obsessiveness, and murder then you can read ‘Why Him’ and there are two books in that book!

Anyways!

Stay healthy, stay safe, stay kind to others and yourself, and stay loving yourself!

I purple you all!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

🎶There's nothing else I want more than to feel this way, I want to be with you
So I'll hold you tonight like I would if you were mine to hold forevermore
And I'll savor each touch that I've wanted so much to feel before, to feel before. How beautiful it is just to be like this🎶

Song - I Wanna Be With You
Artist - Mandy Moore (2000)

~you nice, keep going.~ - Park Jimin💛 (2018)