SEVEN

TAEHYUNG STARES AT the wall. He felt tears coming as he felt shaky. He slides down on the door.

He didn't even make it to his bed, but before he could have a cry, he felt his phone vibrate. He grabbed it and felt more tears.

Jaemin : you didn't message me.

Taehyung : sorry, I got busy talking to my friend. I'm sorry I won't do that again.

Jaemin : you better not. I'm not gonna wait for you if you are gonna keep me waiting.

Jaemin : remember for our date to dress pretty for me. I'll send you things what to wear.

Taehyung : what's wrong with the clothes I have?

Jaemin : have you seen them? They look weird, I don't want my soon to be boyfriend to dress like a fucking weirdo.

Taehyung : right. Sorry.

Jaemin : wtv. Gn.

Taehyung : goodnight <3
[seen]

Taehyung turned off his phone as he stares at the dark sky from the window. Why is he being like this now? If a date was like this back then he would've ended it.

But with Jaemin he can't. He can't end it, he was scared to, he was scared of him. But why? He got nothing on him.

There was no reason to be scared but he is. Maybe because Jaemin wasn't like what his other dates were like. Jaemin was big, strong, to others he looks ‘straight’.

He was different from Taehyung, that's what attracted Taehyung to Jaemin, he was different from Taehyung's other dates.

Jaemin was a mystery, a mystery that Taehyung wanted to unfold.

But so far Taehyung was terrified and he didn't want to tell Jimin, maybe because he was scared that he may have been overreacting.

That what Jaemin did wasn't a big deal and he was making it a huge deal.

He place his head down as he push his knees to his chest and wrapped himself, protecting himself.

He kept thinking the good memories of Jaemin, kept trying to tell himself that Jaemin isn't an awful human being.

That this second date will be a good date, he will have a good time and maybe they can be boyfriends.

And hopefully, wishfully, Taehyung can get to do what he always wanted to do when he is in a relationship.

Be fully open. Have an equal relationship, let Taehyung plan the dates and such. Maybe in the future when they love in together they can get a dog. More specifically a small dog like a pomeranian.

But all of that is wishful thinking, but a boy can dream.

He slowly made it to his bed and stripped down. Not bothering that he is just sleeping in boxers. His tears made him tired.

But soon he got another text. But it wasn't from Jaemin. It was Jimin instead.

Sweet diminie 💛 : I wanted to make sure that you were okay !

Taehyung smiled, wiping his tears as he began to type.

Taehyung : yeah, I'm fine the date just drained me 😭

Sweet diminie 💛 : ah okay, I hope you are okay and I hope you have a lovely sleep <3

Taehyung : thank you! I hope you have a lovely sleep too! <3

Sweet diminie 💛 : <3

One thing about Jimin, he will never leave Taehyung on read. He will always text something after Taehyung.

Taehyung smiles as he stares at the heart, something that Jaemin failed to send.

He stared at the heart feeling his smile grow, feeling more tears.

He finally got a heart.

He turned off his phone and wrapped himself with covers, still smiling. Happy that he finally got a heart back.

But he did wish that Jaemin was the one who sent him that heart. But he was happy he wasn't going to cry himself to sleep tonight.

Maybe another night he will.

-
A/N - a shorter chapter! But I'll update again soon.

Knowing that I wrote only 10 chapters in books before, it makes me now think how did I do that?

Now I'm just writing longer books, like this book is definitely won't be 10 chapters, idk how long it would be but definitely not 10 chapters.

Also, I forgot to mention rainy night a bop, fucking stream that shit. Surprise that it wasn't Yeontan in the music video but rocky.

Should've known it wasn't tannie, the pup wasn't glaring at me or giving me a side eye. He definitely wasn't Yeontan.

Stay healthy, stay safe, stay kind to others and yourself, and stay loving yourself!

I purple you all!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

🎶I guess I'm wandering in the dark
Am I trapped in here? The place that is still breathing, I have to get closer to that place. Every day you seem too far away, every time you do, I tell myself. I'm waiting right here every night I see you in my heart, every time I do, I end up crying. When I call you in the darkness🎶

Song - Yours
Artist - JIN of BTS (2021)

~you nice, keep going.~ Park Jimin💛 (2018)