TWENTY-SEVEN

JAEMIN CAME HOME. Well, not his home he went to Taehyung's. He used the spare key and just walked in as if it was his own home.

He was looking for Taehyung as he knew he did nothing during this time. He looked everywhere but when he didn't see Taehyung down the stairs he moved up.

Walking up and he heard kissing sounds and moans. He felt his face turn bright red, feeling anger coming through his body. It could just be Taehyung's friend having a hook up or something but Jaemin was still livid.

He heard it coming from Jimin's door and he opened it and his anger grew. Seeing his Taehyung making out with Jimin.

Seeing Taehyung underneath Jimin made him pissed. Seeing Taehyung wrap his arms around Jimin's neck.

“You cheating on me now.” Jaemin says licking his lips out of anger.

Taehyung stopped kissing and pushed Jimin away. He stares in Jaemin in fear. He feels his body starts to shake as he looks at the pissed man.

Jimin glared at Jaemin as he protects Taehyung.

Jaemin came forward, keeping his eyes on Taehyung who stared back in fear.

Jimin slowly got up and blocked Taehyung from Jaemin's view.

“Go home Jaemin, you aren't wanted.” Jimin says calmly.

Jaemin shoves Jimin out of the way and makes his way to Taehyung.

“How fucking dare you cheat on me.” He says with disgust.

Taehyung was shaking like a leaf, he wanted Jaemin to leave. He wants Jimin.

Jimin jumps on Jaemin and pulls his hair making him move away from Taehyung.

“Get the fuck away from him!” Jimin screams as he yanks harder.

Taehyung tries to calm down his breathing as he watches the situation. Soon he watched as Jaemin had a hold on Jaemin and flipped him to the floor and was gonna punch him.

Taehyung rushes and just like Jimin, he yanks his hair to make him stop.

“Stop it Jaemin!” Taehyung shouted as he lets go as Jaemin was breathing heavily.

“I want to end this.” Taehyung says feeling brave once again today.

“No, I won't let you.” Jaemin says as Taehyung was now the one feeling angry.

“I want to end this. I don't love you anymore, go home.” Taehyung says but Jaemin wasn't listening.

Before he did anything Jimin came and punched Jaemin in the face and kept punching.

“This is for hurting Taehyung, and this,” another punch “is for making him feel scared.”

He kept punching until Jaemin was knocked out.

Jimin rushed over to Taehyung and held him tightly.

“You're safe, safe and sound.”

-
A/N - Another chapter done, I will continue tomorrow and hopefully by the weekend I'll be moving into a new book.

Stay healthy, stay safe, stay kind to others and yourself, and stay loving yourself!

I purple you all!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

🎶I'm so intoxicated I love the way you taste on my lips when we kiss. You got me so addicted so much I can't resist falling into your arms take me away, I wear my heart on my sleeve. Always let love take the lead. I may be a little naive, yeah, you know I'm drunk on love🎶

Song - Drunk On Love
Artist - Rihanna (2011)

~you nice, keep going ~ - Park Jimin 💛 (2018)