FIFTEEN

TAEHYUNG WAS IN THE shower for an hour now. Scrubbing away all the dirt in his body but nothing would leave.

He still felt dirty, he felt gross. He felt more tears coming as he was scrapping his skin making it either really red or he managed to draw blood.

Did he care? No, he still tried to get the dirt off. But the dirt didn't come off.

He made up his mind when he was in the shower. He didn't want to see Jaemin today. He didn't want to see his face.

He got out of the shower, wrapping himself with the towel and went to his room.

And stared in space, replaying the scene over and over again. Until tears flowed once again.

His phone made a sound and he stayed down, wiping the tears. Jaemin.

Jaemin : had a good night darling, we need to do that again. You free next week?

No, I'm not.

I wanna be alone.

Taehyung : yeah I'm free next week.

He couldn't lie and say he had a good night last night, cause he never did.

But he is able to lie that he want to see the man again.

He is just hoping he doesn't cry next time.

Maybe he did want to see Jaemin again but his mind is tricking him. His heart wants to see Jaemin.

-

Taehyung can't handle being alone, he was in the living room staring at the TV as a random show was playing.

His brain replayed the scene once again, making him shut his eyes. He wants it to stop. He tried to make his brain change.

Now thinking how kind Jaemin is and how he will never hurt Taehyung like that. He kept telling himself he wanted it, it was okay.

There was no need to make a huge deal out of it. He wanted it.

He was too I to his thoughts that he didn't hear the door bell ringing. Then unlocking.

“Darling?” Says the voice as Taehyung's eyes widen. He turned as he froze.

“Jaemin, what are you doing here?” He says breathlessly.

“I was free and thought I wanna see my boyfriend, is that okay?” Jaemin asks as Taehyung smiles.

Ignoring the memories what Jaemin did last night, that wasn't his Jaemin.

This was his Jaemin, kind, compassionate, always ask for consent. Maybe Jaemin wasn't in the right headspace last night.

“Yeah, that's okay. Wanna watch a film?” Taehyung suggested as Jaemin smiled with a  nod.

“That sounds lovely, want me to go out to get snacks?” Jaemin asks as Taehyung shook his head.

“No, it's okay. I got snacks in the house, I'll get them.” Taehyung says as he got up but Jaemin shook his head and force Taehyung to sit back down.

“I'll find them, just relax and pick what movie we are gonna watch.” He says as he soon left to go to the kitchen.

Taehyung showed his boxy smile as he went to pick a film, one of his favourites. ‘The Wizard of Oz’, he then waited for Jaemin.

He soon came with some chocolates and crops with dip. He sat down and pulled Taehyung close to him, Taehyung was close to sitting in Jaemin's lap.

“What are we watching?” Jaemin asks, drinking his Coca Cola, the diet one.

“Urm, ‘The Wizard of Oz’ if that is okay?” Taehyung asks, looking Jaemin's approval.

Jaemin hummed as he looks over at Taehyung.

“Sounds good, haven't watched this movie for years anyway.” Jaemin says as Taehyung smiles as he pressed play.

Happily watching the film with his lovely boyfriend.

But what Taehyung didn't notice as he was so engrossed with the film that Jaemin was in his phone the entire time.

-
A/N - hello, another chapter! Who else wants to hurt Jaemin? .....me too.

Anyways!

Stay healthy, stay safe, stay kind to others and yourself, and stay loving yourself!

I purple you all!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

🎶But now you're back and it's so terrifying how you paralyze me. Now you're showing up inside my home breathing deep into the phone I'm so unprepared, I'm fucking scared. Teddy bear, you were my teddy bear, you were comforting and quiet. How did love become so violent?🎶

Song - Teddy Bear
Artist - Melanie Martinez (2015)

~you nice, keep going.~ - Park Jimin 💛 (2018)