TWENTY

TODAY IS THE DAY, of meeting Jimin's new friend.

But Taehyung wasn't looking forward to it, he didn't like his thoughts. Thinking he is being replaced, and the fact that Jaemin wanted to tag along.

Taehyung already knew it was going to be a disaster.

He got ready and put on a little bit of makeup. Even though he doesn't like this Jungkook guy because he thinks he is replacing him.

He still wants to have a good impression. Especially since this is Jimin's new friend, he wants to impress Jimin.

“I like your eyeshadow.” Jimin commented making Taehyung blush.

Hearing Jaemin compliment Taehyung doesn't have that effect on him but hearing Jimin complimenting him......he feels got around his cheek and ear era.

“Tha-Thank you. I wanted to look good today.” Taehyung admitted as Jimin playful scoffs.

“You always look good Tae.” Jimin says making Taehyung more red.

Then he hears his phone buzz, he quickly grabs it.

“Jaemin is picking us up.” Taehyung says as Jimin rolled his eyes which Taehyung didn't see.

“Okay, I'll text Koo that he doesn't need to pick us up.” Says Jimin, getting his phone and typing away.

He has a nickname too?

Taehyung doesn't like that, he doesn't like how Jungkook also has a nickname. Only he can have a nickname from Jimin. Not some randomer.

Why am I getting heated over this?

I'm not dating Jimin.

Taehyung felt heavy as he thought about that. His body didn't like that fact but he just thought maybe he didn't have a good enough rest.

I'm just being selfish again.

Jungkook is one of his friends. Of course Jimin can give nicknames to others.

But I knew Jimin first.

-

The car ride was awkward, Jaemin pressured Taehyung to sit in the front when he begged Jaemin if he could sit with Jimin at the back. So Jimin won't feel uncomfortable.

But now Taehyung is at the front and Jimin is at the back on his phone. All you could hear is the rubbish songs on the radio. Taehyung didn't feel like talking.

He already wants today to be over and he isn't even at the place yet. He doesn't know what this Jungkook guy looks like yet.

He turned and sees Jaemin not enjoying himself, he kept on signing. It looks like Jaemin doesn't even want to be there.

Which made Taehyung a bit angry, because there was a huge but if him that didn't want to invite Jaemin, he didn't even invite him. Just asked for his permission.

“Why are you sighing?” Taehyung asks, in a quiet tone.

Jaemin turned, then faced the road, Jimin on the other hand looked up and sees Taehyung looking pissed.

“Just got extra breath.” Jaemin joked but no one was laughing.

“Do you want to come? You don't have to come if you don't want to.” Taehyung says as his voice gets quieter and quieter.

“Of course I want to come. I don't trust this Jungkook guy.” Jaemin said, getting defensive.

“Jungkook has a boyfriend! You have nothing to worry about.” Taehyung says, in a loud tone.