TWENTY-THREE

TAEHYUNG WOKE UP feeling refreshed. He checks the time and his eyes widen. It was 1pm. Thank god it was a Sunday.

He looks around and spots no Jimin in sight. Was it a dream? He hoped it wasn't.

Then his thoughts got interrupted by the sounds of the door. He turned and saw Jimin holding a tray filled with good food. He slowly smiles as Jimin places the tray down.

“Morning.” Jimin says softly like last night.

“Morning.” Taehyung smiles, eyeing the food then looking back at Jimin.

“Are you not eating?” He asks as the older shook his head.

“No, I'm not that hungry.” Jimin says, making Taehyung shakes his head.

“Eat.” Taehyung commands as Jimin chuckle and took a few bites of the toast with jam spread on it.

“Thank you for the breakfast, and for last night.” Taehyung smiles.

Jimin smiled and leaned closer to the boy.

“What are your thoughts from last night? Still the same?” Jimin asks as Taehyung swallows his food and looks into Jimin's eyes.

“I still want to end it, I realise that what I have isn't a good relationship. I'm just scared to end it. What is he going to act? Will he hit me? Will he try to gaslight me?” Taehyung began to spiral.

Jimin held Taehyung's hand and brought them close to him.

“I'll be with you, if he tries fucking anything I will protect you. I promise you, I will /.” Jimin said with certainty.

Taehyung nodded and had a tight grip on Jimin's hands.

“Okay, I will do it when I see him.” Taehyung promised as Jimin smiled and he leans forward.

“Do it when you are ready.” Jimin says and he kisses the back of Taehyung's hand.

Taehyung froze, he wasn't expecting that. But he wasn't mad. In fact, he was blushing.

He liked it. Jimin pulled away making Taehyung want to pout, he didn't want to leave Jimin's grasp.

“I'll be right back.” Jimin says as he takes the tray back down to the kitchen.

Leaving Taehyung to his thoughts.

Why did I react like that?

Why do I now feel empty?

I want him back.

Taehyung feels something in his stomach, like a roller coaster is happening there. He was scared with the feeling.

He wasn't used to this new feeling. He stared at his hand where Jimin kissed.

He smiled feeling where Jimin kissed him.

Why do I want another one.

“Tae? You alright?” Jimin asks as Taehyung blinked a couple of times.

He wasn't aware that Jimin came back. He looked up and watched how concerned he looked.

“Yeah,” Taehyung says looking down. “I'm alright.”

“Wanna watch a film?” Jimin asks, sitting next to Taehyung.

Taehyung watched Jimin's hands, noticing how small they were. How he wants to hold them, keep them close. Then his eyes travel towards Jimin's lips.

God, does he want his lips to touch his hand again. Maybe in his own lips.

“Yeah, let's watch a movie. ‘Zootopia’ please.” Taehyung says, looking over at the T.V.

Jimin nodded and put on Disney+, finding the film.

Taehyung tried to distract himself. He is still dating Jaemin.

But I'm going to end.

But for the love of god stop thinking about Jimin!

Taehyung looked over and saw Jimin's charming smile, seeing how his eyes shut slightly like a side way moon.

Feeling the weird thing in his stomach again. He turned towards the T.V.

Shit...

-
A/N - hello, here is another update!

Looks like Taehyung is realising his feelings. We all want Jimin as a friend.

Sorry for the shortish chapter, I didn't know what else to add but hopefully the next chapter will be longer! I'm getting my motivation bitches!

Anyways lovelies!

Stay healthy, stay safe, stay kind to others and yourself, and stay loving yourself!

I purple you all!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

🎶The place where time has stopped now I have to turn back. Every day you seem too far away. Every timе you do, I tell myself
I'm waiting right here. Every night I see you in my heart. Every time I do, I end up crying. When I call you in the darkness

[Bridge]
The place where the rising sun breathes
I'm still stopped like that🎶

Song - Yours
Artist - Jin of BTS (2021)

~you nice, keep going.~ - Park Jimin 💛 (2018)