TWELVE

WARNING - MENTIONS OF RAPE

THE TWO COUPLE OF MADE it back home. Taehyung was still frozen up which made Jaemin to pick him up in bridal style as they walk into the house.

Jaemin slips his shoes off and carried Taehyung to the bedroom. He threw Taehyung to the bed making Taehyung shake a little bit.

That was very aggressive.

Taehyung looks up and sees Jaemin undressing himself.

“Wh-What are you doing?” Taehyung sitters out as Jaemin took off his trousers.

Leaving him in only his boxers and socks.

“We are having sex.” He says bluntly making Taehyung look scared.

“S-Sex? Jaemin I-I don't th-think I'm ready for that.” Taehyung stutters as he looks away from the man.

Jaemin scoffs and claims on the bed, moving towards the smaller.

“That's what boyfriends do Taehyung. Do you want to be a virgin forever?” Jaemin taunts as Taehyung's breath hitch.

“N-No.” He stutters making Jaemin smirk.

“Good, now take your clothes off.” Jaemin demanded, staring at the smaller boy up and down.

Slowly getting impatient. Taehyung slowly took off his shirt, his arms shaking as he takes it off.

Jaemin sighed as he rolled his eyes, his patients was running thin as he snatched the shirt and threw it on the floor, pinning Taehyung in the bed.

Taehyung's breath started to get very uneven as Jaemin pinned his arms above his head.

“J-Jaemin.” Taehyung says, trying to stabilise his breathing but it wasn't working, he felt his eyes getting watery.

He looked away from Jaemin as Jaemin was taking off his trousers.

“Shh, all you have to do is lie there and be pretty as I will give you the pleasure.” He says but Taehyung can't do that.

He felt too expose, and feeling Jaemin's touch all over his body, he shut his eyes and telling his brain to just go through it.

It's what boyfriends do.

-

Taehyung couldn't sleep, in fact he stayed in the same position for hours. Jaemin got to sleep no bother.

Taehyung stared at the ceiling and slowly tears came, he silently cried, his body was still frozen so he just let the tears flow.

He wanted to go home now.

There's no place like home. There's no place like home...

Taehyung shits his eyes but his eyes reopened as the scene played out. At least Jaemin was kind enough to wrap his body with covers.

That's what he keeps telling his brain, that Jaemin is a sweetheart if he wasn't he wouldn't give Taehyung covers and made him all cosy.

Taehyung tired to smile at that thought but tears came instead, he cried that much that sounds came and that was the first time he moved his arm to cover his mouth.

So no more sounds could come out. It worked. Jaemin didn't wake up.

He squeezed his face causing red marks around his cheek with his fingers.

He shits his eyes from the exhaustion of crying and had one thing in mind.

He wants Jimin.

-
A/N - hello guys, sorry for the late update, college is a lot but I am trying to write a lot of chapters who I can post them.

I hope you are still enjoying the book dispite it being less active but I am trying.

Anyways,

Stay healthy, stay safe, stay kind to others and yourself, and stay loving yourself!

I purple you all!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

🎶Baby mine, don't you cry, baby mine, dry your eyes. Rest your head close to my heart, never to part, baby of mine little one when you play. Don't you mind what you say let those eyes sparkle and shine, never a tear, baby of mine🎶

Song - Baby Mine
Artist - Betty Noyes (from 'Dumbo' 1941)

~yoy nice, keep going.~ - Park Jimin💛 (2018)