NINE

“AHHH! TOO BRIGHT!” Jungkook complained as Namjoon opened the blinds.

“It's only sunlight, calm down, vampire.” Namjoon joked as Jungkook hissed as if he was a cat.

“Get the sun away, I feel like I'm burning.” Jungkook dramatically moaned.

“Right you big baby, get up.” Namjoon smiles, carrying Jungkook as if he was a baby. Well, he was Namjoon's baby after all.

Jungkook pouted as they made it to the bathroom. Jungkook looks at the mirror, staring at his hair.

He ruffles it a bit as he pouts more.

“Should I shower?” Jungkook asks as Namjoon stares as his boyfriend.

“You can if you want, but you don't stink and your hair isn't greasy.” Namjoon says, getting his toothbrush.

“How do you know I'm not stinking?” Jungkook asks, clinging onto the older.

“Because you would've stank up the bed.” Namjoon laughs as Jungkook claims on him.

“Hey! Rude!” Jungkook giggles as Namjoon began to tickle the younger's inner hip.

“Hahahaha stop Joonie, ahhh stop!” Jungkook laughs, trying to kick Namjoon away from him.

Namjoon eventually stopped as he ruffled Jungkook's hair and kissed his forehead and showed his cute dimple smile.

“You're hair looks fine, you don't need a shower love.” Namjoon says as Jungkook blushed.

-

“Wanna go home.” Jungkook pouted, leaned on the desk, kind of looking like he is melting on the table.

Areum laughed as she was opening the shop.

“You just got here.” She laughs as Jungkook groaned as a reply.

“Don' care, wan' home.” He says in a babyish voice as Areum cringed.

“Don't ever speak that way to me again, keep that for Namjoon.” She says as Jungkook smirks.

Finding something to do.

“Why not noona? Hmf, it's my normal voice.” He says, in a pouty voice as he added in that noona to annoy Areum more.

“Yuck, I don't think I can handle eight hours with you.” She says as she faked a gag making Jungkook laugh.

“Sorry, I'm just really bored.” He whined as Areum rolled her eyes.

“Stack some clothes up.” She instructed.

“Okie.” He says as Areum wack Jungkook by the back of the head.

“What did I say about the baby talk!” She says as Jungkook laughs.

Jungkook went to stock some clothes, and as he was stocking up his brain went to Jimin.

Thinking about what he said last night make him want to text him and make sure he was okay.

Especially since his crush is his roommate, after Jimin told him and Namjoon mostly everything it made Jungkook feel mote protective over Jimin.

Despite Jimin being two years older than Jungkook, but that didn't stop Jungkook from being protective.

He got his phone and started typing.

Jungkook : good morning!! How was your morning?

It didn't take long for Jimin to reply back.